We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

So... If we were writers, what would we have done different?

AC

[1]Dec 14, 2014
    • level: 6
    I dunno. Opinions, opinions.

1. What would YOU have done if you were a writer for any season?

2. Who would make it to the merge?

3. Who would be eliminated first?

4. Which people would be the main focus?

5. Would Chef have any lines?

6. Different cast?

7. Any lines you'd add?

8. Less episodes? More episodes?

9. More characters? Any new ones?

10. Different location?

11. New ideas?

What would you have done to make the seasons BETTER?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[2]Dec 17, 2014
    • level: 44

Let me see, as far as who would be eliminated first; in "Total Drama Island" AND "Total Drama All Stars," Courtney would've been ELIMINATED first; Geoff and HEATHER should've been eliminated FIRST in "Total Drama Action;" D.J. would've been eliminated FIRST in "Total Drama World Tour" (Duncan doesn't count because he technically QUIT then came back later in the game); and I would've kept the first boots for "T.D.R.o.t.I." and "T.D.P.I." the same. As for making the team merge, in "T.D.I.," Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, and Tyler would've been MORE interesting choices than Trent, Lindsay, D.J., and Geoff; in "T.D.A.," Bridgette should've made the merge INSTEAD of Justin; in "T.D.W.T.," Ezekiel and Bridgette should've made the merge INSTEAD of Courtney and Duncan; in "T.D.R.o.t.I.," Sam and Anne Maria would've made the merge INSTEAD of Lightning and Zoey; in "T.D.A.S.," Ezekiel would've ACTUALLY been normal and be ALLOWED to play instead of Courtney, AND take her place in elimination order past the merge, Sam and Jo would've ALSO made the merge INSTEAD of Mike/Mal and Zoey; and I wouldn't make any changes to the elimination order of "T.D.P.I." If there are any more changes I would make, I'll come up with them later, on a separate post. Cool

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.