We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Slap Slap Revolution Episode Discussion thread...SPOILERS allowed...

maritimer00

[1]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Slap Slap Revolution episode...please discuss the episode here and avoid posting spoilers in other threads for people who may not see the episode for some time such as Canadian fans. Thanks.

Edited on 07/26/2010 11:44am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doguineta

[2]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 20
    Okay, so here the worldtourers (made-up word), travel to the German Alps, where first they song a quiet song to avoid a "song-alanche" and Tyler ruins it (You'll see why..if u heard the song u already know), next they have to grind meat and make a ginat sausage and use it to go all the way down the mountain (Heather, WHY did u throw the meat grindeR?!!??!) and then sth involving dance dance revolution but it will start ocnflicts and they'll end up hitting each other. (Slap Slap Revolution - reference to the title!). There is sth about Tyler and Lindsay too. I'll comment on Wednesday, when I am able to watch it.

LunaGirl196

[4]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 4

This episode was good.

Bad points: Once again every freakin thing Owen did, Everything Sierra did, The whole Lindsey and Tyler thing was uninteresting, Leshawna being charmed by Alejandro then being voted out was almost exactly the same thing done to Bridgette, Heather losing a tooth (Cause I just don't like looking at her without it but hopefully it won't be as bad once the swelling wears down), Courtney's rant towards Heather makes me ashamed to be one of her fans (Meaning it was very harsh).

Good Points: All of Noah's lines, Cody's tiny sausage (Should be included in Noah's lines but it blew my mind so much it's in a class of it's own), Heather's mixed feelings for Alejandro, Alejandro's dive for Heather (Probably cause he foresaw her being voted off if he didn't), and Chris taunting Leshawna for knowing she was going home (I'm not that big a Leshawna fan).

P.S. This episode and the next one have confirmed something will go down between Alejandro and Heather this season and if anyone wants to dicuss it I've already have a thread (I'm sorry for typing this but I've only gotten four comments on that thread and it was just me and one other person so...)

Edited on 07/26/2010 6:52pm

imverybasic

[5]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 16

Where did you guys see this episode, because I can't find it on Youtube.

LunaGirl196

[6]Jul 26, 2010
    It just aired on Cartoon Network.

brekclub85

[7]Jul 26, 2010
    My two favorite lines:

Noah: Look, Cody has a tiny sausage! (How that passed the censors I'll never know...)

Chris: Can Team Victory really keep calling themselves that?

LunaGirl196

[8]Jul 26, 2010

brekclub85 wrote:
    My two favorite lines: Noah: Look, Cody has a tiny sausage! (How that passed the censors I'll never know...) Chris: Can Team Victory really keep calling themselves that?

I would have said the censor thing too, but I had a long list and yep Chris is right. Also Alejandro's last name translates to "Dead Donkey".

Edited on 07/26/2010 8:13pm

TVdude3895

[9]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 14

I would laugh about the Dead Donkey thing but I'm still in shock at the Sierra souviener thing Wink. And Noah is getting more interesting in each episode. "Look! Cody has a small Saugage!" That's funnier than the donkey thing. But it looks like Sierra might win.... well, she was my 2nd choice to win.

1. Cody
    2. Sierra
    3. Lindsay
    4. Noah
    5. Leshawna

Edited on 07/27/2010 7:22am

brekclub85

[10]Jul 26, 2010
    I really hope Heather is the one who either causes Alejandro's downfall in the end, or exposes him for who he is, after this episode.

imverybasic

[11]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 16

LunaGirl196 wrote:
    It just aired on Cartoon Network.

I see.

stephdumas

[12]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 10

brekclub85 wrote:
    My two favorite lines: Noah: Look, Cody has a tiny sausage! (How that passed the censors I'll never know...) Chris: Can Team Victory really keep calling themselves that?

I guess the censors a) was bribed lol or b) they closed their eyes on this one after they laughed a lot

Edited on 07/27/2010 5:10am

TVdude3895

[13]Jul 27, 2010

From judging the preview for the next episode, there's a better chance she'll expose him than set his downfall.... Although that would be cool Cool
    And I choose b., c. Cartoon Network Censors are toning down their job, d. Noah said something more Sexual in Canadian Version or E. All the Above.... I'm still shocked Wink

DC-Dude

[14]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 26

I didn't think it was quite as good as the earlier episodes, but still pretty cool- my favorite part was when Lindsay FINALLY realized who Tyler was!

peopie1111

[15]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 15

I absolutely LOVE the conflict between Heather and Alejandro A.K.A 'Dead Donkey'! And I love Sierra, Cody, Noah, and now Heather. I would have never guessed this season would make me become a fan of Heather!

TVdude3895

[16]Jul 28, 2010

Yeah, this Season has an affect. I'm kinda happy for Tyler. And I'm still Shocked Wink

doguineta

[17]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 20
    Liked this episde a lot, but I still find it a little under the past eps, which were all great. This ep had great scenes, like Sierra's song, Izzy on the meat grinder, Lindsay and Tyler, Noah's lines (tiny sausage LOL), DJ's curse, and Cody in the lederhorsen. But the main things I didn't like were Owen's gross jokes ( went too far in this one, I mean, he was eating a sausage he THREW UP!!) and Leshawna beating up Heather. she was trying to be nice to her, and in TDA they seemed to patch things up. But overall this was another great ep! I wonder how will Lidsay and DJ will manage to go on, they can't vote anyway off..maybe the ZEKE will return!!!! 9/10

TVdude3895

[18]Jul 28, 2010

For many [Sierra related] issues, I still like and treat this episode like any other, along with Sierra's german rap and... Souviener thing, I'm still Shocked Wink.Izzy almost fell in the grinder, so Owen would have eaten Izzy Surprised. Owen's a disgusting beast and Cody has a tiny Sauage line, LOL!