We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

*sigh* another no voted off episode

JixHedgehog

[1]Sep 24, 2009
    • level: 3

Man they are milking this season (2) to the extreme...

Why couldn't they just follow suit of the first and have everyone in it so someone was always voted off at the end...

The award ceremonies basically made the first season so exciting, along with the great classic humor and fart jokes..

It's still a great show but not as compelling and addictive as it used to be.. hope they step it up a notch in Season 3

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Sep 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    If you haven't noticed, there's only fifteen contestants. Fifteen contestants + one voted off per episode = fifteen episodes. Total Drama Island had thirty.

HaydenAvery

[3]Sep 25, 2009
    • level: 21
    yea and they arent fillers! a fan of this show would want more eps instead of an elimination every ep that proviodes no character development!

Riankg

[4]Sep 25, 2009
    • level: 6
    fart jokes??

well i admit Owen was at some moments really funny and some off his farts too..but i dont think it was that funny so that makes TDI better then TDA.

snkcole06

[5]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    i love non-elimination episodes cause 1 so the charaters plotlines will last longer, 2 i dont like seeing my favorite charaters voted off but i dont care about Courtney Lindsay, or Justin though, and 3 most of these non-elimination episodes have the coolest challenges plus funny and i hope this next new one is a non, one too

imverybasic

[6]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 16
    JixHedgehog wrote:

Why couldn't they just follow suit of the first and have everyone in it so someone was always voted off at the end...

The award ceremonies basically made the first season so exciting, along with the great classic humor and fart jokes..

It's still a great show but not as compelling and addictive as it used to be.. hope they step it up a notch in Season 3

I agree with you completely. I myself, can't stand the idea of suspense, but it's like Shishkabob said, there are only 15 contestants for this season. And the only way that they could even the length from the first season is that if they milk the non elimination concept.

snkcole06

[7]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    JixHedgehog wrote:

are you saying that the next new episode is non too? just wondering

mikey7199

[8]Sep 26, 2009
    agreed i hate the filler like maybe every 3 episode but i agree 15 teens 15 episode lame

Riankg

[9]Sep 26, 2009
    Both season have things that make it better then the other one. But I think that the fact that there is only fifteen contestants makes this season very good. And if this non elimination episodes didnt exist we wouldnt see half of the cool stuff we watch in each episode. Like we wouldnt see this 6teen parody neither some conflits like CxD or TXG...like this couples need a lot of screen time but like Gwen and Trent were eliminated very early in this season and if the wasnt this non elimination episodes they wouldnt have time for it,like there would be other characters that would need screen time too.

And I think that less characters is way better..because we can watch/discover more about each one. And basicly some plots like Courtney's lawsuit wouldn't exist.

Kingcool7789

[10]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 39
    They don't eliminate in very episode like in Total Drama Island because they have less characters. Total Drama Island had I think like 26-30 characters so eliminating the characters was more easy. In Total Drama Action eliminating a character in each episode would end the season to quickly.