We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Should the Total Drama series be an one-hour show?

Szcesny

[1]Nov 28, 2010
    • level: 2

As the title states; Should the TD series become an one-hour show in the future?

I think that it would give the series a nice advantage. The characters would have more time to develop, they'll more interactions, more possibilities, more non-challenge segments, etc.

The writers might find it hard to write an one-hour show but I'd be willing to have new episodes every two weeks or so to make them properly polish and direct it.

Another clue would be that TDR has 12 contestants (10 elimination episodes, 1 finale, 1 aftermath?). 2 episodes = an hour. 1 one-hour episode = 2 episodes (of old TD). 13 x 2 = 26. A possible hint? Probrably not but I'd welcome it!

And the 'possible 1 aftermath' episode (just my view, not confirmed) would give us full details and 'an interview' with the old cast for an hour? Everyone would rejoice.

Plus, the new contestants would flourish more in an one-hour show to become proper characters and not rushed attempts just to slot them in season 5.

Thoughts?

Edited on 11/28/2010 5:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

timgueguen

[2]Dec 3, 2010
    • level: 13
    I can't see it happening. The half hour format seems to be the industry standard in North America. One hour animated productions are limited to special episodes, and even that is rare.

maniacbiscuit

[3]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 6

It could be a good idea

the fact that each episode revolves around the challenge and elimination is still good but could be better

with an hour,the characters may not be just rushed stereotypes