We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season Four Theories

alagaesian

[1]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 12

Now, the Total Drama blog has stated that season three is now deemed 'Total Drama World Tour'. But, the blog has also revealed some interesting information. Not too long ago, they posted an image with only three letters on it; TDR. Could this be the fourth season?

Most recently, a wordsearch was also put up on the blog. I found three particularly interesting words in here: Total Drama Reload. Coincidence?

Also, in the wordsearch, I found a handful of names: Chris, Chef, Lightning, Molly, Cameron, Rick, Mary, and Scott. The last six might not mean anything. But the first two? Probably not.

Also, take a look at this post in Neptoon Studios' blog:

http://neptoonstudios.blogspot.com/2010/01/secret-secret.html

These look suspiciously like new Total Drama characters. Though their names are blurred over, when I compared the six names that I saw in the word search, I realized that they all had a plausible match. Lightning is bottom, second from the left; Scott is bottom, third from the left; Cameron is bottom, third from the right; Rick is bottom, farthest right; Mary is top, farthest right; and Molly is top, third from the left.

So, based on the previous evidence, I believe that, A, the name of the fourth season is Total Drama Reload, B, that those characters from the Neptoon Studios blog are new characters for this season, and C, that the names for six of these characters are Molly, Mary, Rick, Scott, Cameron, and Lightning.

Do you guys have theories of your own? Any comments on my own theory? Am I the only one that things that Lightning is a cool-but-weird name?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 9
    I didn't even think that the word search would give the names of the season four contestants or the title itself! xD That's genius.

HaydenAvery

[3]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 21
    Total Drama Reload? My guess is the new characters go through the camp challenges or something completely new. As for TDWT, TDM sounded better. and I'm happy those new characters on the neptoon blog are in.

The_Cartoon

[4]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 20
    Hm, I always thought that character's name was Lawrence, not Lightning. Two other names appear: Maria and Zoe and I'm sure there are some more. Look out for other names. Also, I think that it may be Brick and not Rick.

TDIrocks61294

[5]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 7

I found the name Ron in the wordsearch. And no, it's not the"ron" at the end of Cameron.

The_Cartoon

[6]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 20
    I've found 11 of the 12 names.

Brick or Rick
    Lightning (Possibly the character that we thought was Lawrence)
    Zoey
    Cameron
    Scott
    Molly
    Mary
    Staci
    Dakota
    Mike

I'm missing the second guy from the bottom who I originally thought was Leo. My brother thinks that it's Lao but it could possibly be Ron according to what TDIrocks found.

iamtunk

[7]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 13

I see Anne Maria right next to each other. must be the girl with two names.

oh man, I hope this doesn't mean that it's going to be only the new characters for 4th season. i'm still looking forward to it, just not as much...

The_Cartoon - looking at that guys name it almost looks like "Ram" which I actually found in the word search (and no, it's not a part of Drama or Mary...actually, it's a part of "tramp" lol)

Edited on 03/10/2010 10:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DC-Dude

[8]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 26

I think Total Drama Reload is a solid guess, but what would "Reload" mean in this case?

Other possibilities:

Total Drama Rockstar?

Total Drama Revenge?

Total Drama Robbers?

Total Drama Roleplay? (That would be cool- some of you know what I'm talking about)

SqueakyYugi

[9]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 13

I'm actually veering for "Total Drama Romance." If you look at this motley crew, it's quite apparent there are no Lindsay's or Justin's among them; I'd be hard pressed to believe that these ones will "pair up" as easily as the original TDI/A couples, without a little push from the producers. Since the majority of TDI/TDA plots revolved around relationships, why not make a season that highlights and exploits that?