We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 4 Is Total Drama Reloaded! 13 Cast Mates Announced!

TDMe

[1]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0ipOGfjGg

Second find. Your welcome.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 21
    I don't believe they'd still be castmates. Interesting. But Total Drama Reload sounded better. No need for an ed added. Since he gave us a look at the finale it appears the million dollars falls in a volcano. Hawaii must be their last stop.

iamtunk

[3]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 13
    spoiler!

lol, Christian gave the ending away, haha! (well, at least about it falling into the volcano.)

it also says something about someone (a male) having to sign release forms because of an accident. so i wonder if one of the guys got hurt by the lava. (i just hope it's not the winner, do we really need another guy winner?)

of course, this is probably just a trick, an abandoned or fake script or something to throw us off.

nate4123

[4]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 16
    All I see is that there will be familiar voices, but the cast is new! It will be sad to see them leave Total Drama. But I will still watch TDR. Who knows? Maybe a new cast could be a good thing.

tigerty101

[5]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 15

iamtunk wrote:
    spoiler! lol, Christian gave the ending away, haha! (well, at least about it falling into the volcano.) it also says something about someone (a male) having to sign release forms because of an accident. so i wonder if one of the guys got hurt by the lava. (i just hope it's not the winner, do we really need another guy winner?) of course, this is probably just a trick, an abandoned or fake script or something to throw us off.

I would have to say that guy is probably Alejondro, since one of those lines was "Al! Can you hear me? We're gonna need you to sign some paperwork that legally [word I can't read] the show of your little lava accident."

DC-Dude

[6]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 26

Well, there must be a winner- but not a winner of a million bucks.

Pretty cool that Brian Froud is back!

iamtunk

[7]Apr 11, 2010

SPOILER???? Okay, this post is just a theory, but I'm warning you guys now not to read since it's based off of the "supposed" finale script and I don't want to spoil anything for anyone in case I'm right. although I'm wondering if the script is fake or not.

tigerty101 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    spoiler! lol, Christian gave the ending away, haha! (well, at least about it falling into the volcano.) it also says something about someone (a male) having to sign release forms because of an accident. so i wonder if one of the guys got hurt by the lava. (i just hope it's not the winner, do we really need another guy winner?) of course, this is probably just a trick, an abandoned or fake script or something to throw us off.

I would have to say that guy is probably Alejondro, since one of those lines was "Al! Can you hear me? We're gonna need you to sign some paperwork that legally [word I can't read] the show of your little lava accident."

SPOILER???? ah, I didn't quite see that! hmm, okay I wonder if maybe he wins and then he and the money falls in the volcano and he loses all the money. that would be funny

Edited on 04/11/2010 4:01pm

DC-Dude

[8]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 26

iamtunk wrote:

SPOILER???? Okay, this post is just a theory, but I'm warning you guys now not to read since it's based off of the "supposed" finale script and I don't want to spoil anything for anyone in case I'm right. although I'm wondering if the script is fake or not.

tigerty101 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

SPOILER???? ah, I didn't quite see that! hmm, okay I wonder if maybe he wins and then he and the money falls in the volcano and he loses all the money. that would be funny

No one said Alejandro wins. Perhaps Alejandro is in 3rd, and there's a battle between the final THREE for a winner.

I really don't think Alejandro wins- plus; there's still a winner, even though the money falls into a volcano.

HaydenAvery

[9]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 21

(prays for Izzy, Cody, and Alejandro)

Edit: Christian took it down.

Edited on 04/12/2010 3:25pm

iamtunk

[10]Apr 12, 2010

he took it down? lol, probably cuz people figured out in fell in the volcano

DC-Dude wrote:

iamtunk wrote:

tigerty101 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

No one said Alejandro wins. Perhaps Alejandro is in 3rd, and there's a battle between the final THREE for a winner.

I really don't think Alejandro wins- plus; there's still a winner, even though the money falls into a volcano.

I know that. I was just speculating