We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Our lovable Duncan's not there? and Trent?

PinkEmo01

[1]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    Dang am i mad
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    theres no point in this thread. please take this to the TDM cast discussion thread.

nate4123

[3]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ok in my opinion, i don't really care about Trent not being there since I wasn't a big fan of him. I don't know what he will do in the TDM aftermaths. But Duncan is a big impact to the fans. I have to admit but Duncan will not be in TDM or will not be in most of TDM. All I know is that he will not last long in TDM and will be out first if he is part of the cast. Poor Duncan, what has singing done for you? LOL.

Riankg

[4]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 6
    nate4123 wrote:
    Ok in my opinion, i don't really care about Trent not being there since I wasn't a big fan of him. I don't know what he will do in the TDM aftermaths. But Duncan is a big impact to the fans. I have to admit but Duncan will not be in TDM or will not be in most of TDM. All I know is that he will not last long in TDM and will be out first if he is part of the cast. Poor Duncan, what has singing done for you? LOL.

Yeah I agree. Trent doesnt really have to be in the season. But Duncan is a brig surprise..Like everyone was thinking that this season everyone from the couples would be on it and some others contestants. But Duncan really wont have a lot of screen time this season..surprisingly O.O.

But I really liked the characters that they choosed. Some that we already knew a lot..others that were eliminated in the firsts episodes of season 1. And two others...GREAT!!