We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Official Picnic At Hanging Rock/Dork Discussion SPOILERS ALLOWED

doguineta

[1]Sep 14, 2010
    • level: 20

Don't delete this, plz. I am doing this thread in advance as I'm on a trip in South Africa next week and won't be able to create the thread.

Andways, next week on australia, as weird as it seems, the challenge basically consists on an emu race to hanging rock, then bungee jump down to a sheep herd, grab a sheep, shear it, and if has your team logo in it's butt, you win! The Courtney-Gwen and Duncan-Cody conflicts become worse, while Duncan and Al make a plan to distract Courtney and Heather at the same time. And osmehow, the intern eliminatedin Greece's Piece is there. And Zombie Zeke is still there. Discuss.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DiamondHead1830

[2]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 16
    Good Episode, Cody was Great! Him versuse Duncan was great! Haha, riding Emus!? Catching Sheeps!? Dingos!? Where do they keep getting all these animals from. Oh and A Kangooroo Beating Duncan was HALARIOUS BECAUSE CODY DIDNT!!!!

DC-Dude

[3]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 26

I thought Gwen's elimination was rushed- and uneccessary. I think Courtney should have gone.

DiamondHead1830

[4]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 16
    True, but she was getting very tiring. I find her getting more and more annoying, like in Season 1 she was all chill but in TDA and TDWT she keeps freaking out!