We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Official I See London... Discussion SPOLIERS ALLOWED

doguineta

[1]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 20

London! the challlenge: follow the clues to cath Jack the Ripper. Courtney and Gwen continue bonding but someone causes something at the end that might end their new friendiship. Someone (a personal favourite) goes home, and a zombie hangs on to the plane, comment here....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DiamondHead1830

[2]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 16
    Very sweet episode, ecspeally Tyler and the guard. And Heather tortures LOL!! And Owen Winning the challenge!? Even worse!!

DC-Dude

[3]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 26

I liked the friendship between Courtney and Gwen- leading up until Duncan came back!

doguineta

[4]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 20
    I liked the Noah-mocking-Sierra part a lot!

pixarprincess

[5]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 13

Why did Noah have to go?

See, what I hated about the episode (other than the last two minutes) was that it was basically about friendships building (Courtney and Gwen, Owen and Noah) and then they butchered them. Owen's left friendless, and now that Duncan's back... Did I mention I'm still hung up on Trent/Gwen, so the kiss at the end almost made me want to cry. And that's BEFORE Courtney finds out.

To truly understand my predicament, I feel that this will be best expressed in a song. (claps to begin)

It's the end of the world as we know it...

4EverGreen

[6]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 44

DiamondHead1830 wrote:
    Very sweet episode, ecspeally Tyler and the guard. And Heather tortures LOL!! And Owen Winning the challenge!? Even worse!!
    Technically, Owen SHOULD have won the challenge since he caught Jack the Ripper, but Chris decided to S**** Team C.R.R.R.R.H. on the basis that Gwen and Courtney caught Duncan and brought HIM back into the game, and that Duncan would NOT be allowed to quit the game again! So if anything, it's Chris' fault that Noah got the boot; because if Chris hadn't have decided to change the rules, Owen would have won his team immunity, Noah would've been safe despite Alejandro hearing about Noah's eel comments, and someone from Team Amazon (probably Sierra, since she caused both Cody and herself to be caught by Jack the Ripper) would've been eliminated instead.

iamtunk

[7]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 13
    Noah's Sierra impersonation - hilarious!

Gwen and Courtney getting too much enjoyment out of torturing Heather - disturbing...