We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Offical Grecce's Pieces Discussion Thread: SPOILERS ALLOWED

doguineta

[1]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 20

So, we are going to Rome! No, studid interns, the olympics began in GREECE!!! OMG; Zeke pops out of the table. Al helps Tyler if he agreed to do sth for him later, so later Al makes Tyler reveal what he saw on the confessional soooo Courtney SNAPS! Cody punches Duncan in the face, LOL. Ok, comment.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[2]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 26

I gotta say, I felt so bad for Gwen. She did not deserve to be tormented like that. And hated by everyone on her team? Ugh. Terrible. But extremely entertaining, especially Cody's determination to win for Gwen.

pixarprincess

[3]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    ^Agreed. And as much as I wish she hadn't hooked up with Duncan in the first place, how come HE didn't any blame or punishment, since a.) he's the one who got into the confessional while Gwen was in it, and STARATED the kiss, and b.) he was already dating Courtney, who he'd spent 2 seasons trying to hit on. Why doesn't Courtney realize it was his fault?

But I do feel bad for her AND Gwen. And I gained a lot of respect for Cody after this episode. Sierra's right- the fans are going to LOVE his Victory for his team.

DiamondHead1830

[4]Sep 10, 2010
    • level: 16
    My favorite episode, well one of them, because Cody hit Duncan, SQUARE IN THE FACE Cody's the best! And He helps Gwen even though SHE KISSED DUNCAN OVER HIM!!! But I enjoyed this episode alot

iamtunk

[5]Sep 14, 2010
    • level: 13

DC-Dude wrote:

I gotta say, I felt so bad for Gwen. She did not deserve to be tormented like that. And hated by everyone on her team? Ugh. Terrible. But extremely entertaining, especially Cody's determination to win for Gwen.

I hate to say it, but what did you expect? Heather has always hated Gwen. Of course Courtney's going to hate her, you can't blame her. and Gwen's probably not Sierra's favorite teammate since Cody likes her. If Cody didn't like her so much he probably wouldn't exactly approve of her either. (though he probably wouldn't hate her)

larxenerabbit

[6]Sep 15, 2010
    • level: 21
    Okay I hate it when the make Gwen the bad guy!