We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

October TDA Episodes Revealed

The_Cartoon

[1]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 20

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/10/05/cartoon-network-october-2009-programming-highlights/

• Thursday, Oct. 1: "Super Hero-ld" – There's nothing scarier than waking up to the sound of someone screaming in terror. Unless it turns out to be Chef Hatchet screaming in terror – while wearing a nightgown.
    • Thursday, Oct. 8: "Aftermath, The: O-wen or Lose" – Geoff and Bridgette welcome us to another spectacularly juicy, behind-the-scenes episode of the Total Drama Action Aftermath show!
    • Thursday, Oct. 15: "The Princess Pride" – When Chris shows up with a glass combat boot, the contestants know it's time to bust open the conventions of a fairy tale movie.
    • Thursday, Oct. 22: "Get a Clue" - The gloves are off and the magnifying glasses are out, as Chris declares this week the mystery movie challenge.
    • Thursday, Oct. 29: "Rock n' Rule" - Strap on those air guitars,'cause this is the week to rock 'n roll! But first the five remaining cast members learn they are soon to be six, when Chris announces that someone is being brought back to the show.

Yep, a character is guarenteed to come back now. Who do you think it will be? I'm hoping for Izzy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[2]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 26

I bet that DJ's coming back!

I don't wanna go into the whole "betting my account" thing like with Izzy/Explosivo's elimination discussion on the Season 2 spoiler thread.

Kingcool7789

[3]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 39
    I bet Izzy comes back again.

Riankg

[4]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    I prefer Izzy comming back then DJ. I really dont like him...

imverybasic

[5]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    It better not be Izzy. I'm guessing that it's either Bridgette, Geoff, DJ, Eva or Owen. Those are my guesses.

Riankg

[6]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    Thre's no chance of being Eva..there's only 15 contestants in this season.

HaydenAvery

[7]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 21
    its gonna be owen! remember that title? 2008: a space owen! izzy is another possibility though. looking forward to the mystery movie! rock n rule i bet is duncans elimination.

pixarprincess

[8]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 13

IZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no one else who could possibly return! Well, maybe Trent and/or Gwen I'd like to see but I doubt it will happen.

imverybasic

[9]Oct 7, 2009
    I predict that Chris is going to bring back two players, instead of one. That is, if my first prediction fails.

BrainMan820

[10]Oct 7, 2009

I'm liking the genres that are there. I would never have predicted the rock n' roll challenge at all. Makes me wonder what other genres are left? All I can think of are Indiana Jones-esque adventure movies.

As for the returning camper, I would like it to be Trent, since it's the most appropriate for the challenge. However, it will probably end up being Izzy. If they bring her back, I'd rather they vote her out immediately.

facebookfan

[11]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    The_Cartoon wrote:

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/10/05/cartoon-network-october-2009-programming-highlights/

• Thursday, Oct. 1: "Super Hero-ld" – There's nothing scarier than waking up to the sound of someone screaming in terror. Unless it turns out to be Chef Hatchet screaming in terror – while wearing a nightgown.
    • Thursday, Oct. 8: "Aftermath, The: O-wen or Lose" – Geoff and Bridgette welcome us to another spectacularly juicy, behind-the-scenes episode of the Total Drama Action Aftermath show!
    • Thursday, Oct. 15: "The Princess Pride" – When Chris shows up with a glass combat boot, the contestants know it's time to bust open the conventions of a fairy tale movie.
    • Thursday, Oct. 22: "Get a Clue" - The gloves are off and the magnifying glasses are out, as Chris declares this week the mystery movie challenge.
    • Thursday, Oct. 29: "Rock n' Rule" - Strap on those air guitars,'cause this is the week to rock 'n roll! But first the five remaining cast members learn they are soon to be six, when Chris announces that someone is being brought back to the show.

Yep, a character is guarenteed to come back now. Who do you think it will be? I'm hoping for Izzy.

It probably will be Izzy since in the previous TDA Aftermath she called herself another moniker (I forget what it was though) which has yet to return . also, i feel as if the next two eliminations would be Lindsay than Duncan, or the other way around.

n5d25d90

[12]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    facebookfan wrote:
    The_Cartoon wrote:

It probably will be Izzy since in the previous TDA Aftermath she called herself another moniker (I forget what it was though) which has yet to return . also, i feel as if the next two eliminations would be Lindsay than Duncan, or the other way around.

Esquire? I think that's what it was.

My_Dog_Misty

[13]Oct 8, 2009
    ^^ Yepp.. It was Esquire.

PinkEmo01

[14]Oct 8, 2009

Oh Lordy i hope its NOT OWEN

somewierdkid

[15]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    I vote either Owen or DJ. also, they could introduce Kathie or Alejandro, i dont know.
    they always brought back in the episode right after an aftermath episode.
    i hope they dont break the pattern. they need to take their time before we have a like 900-year break between seasons!

n5d25d90

[16]Oct 8, 2009
    somewierdkid wrote:
    I vote either Owen or DJ. also, they could introduce Kathie or Alejandro, i dont know. they always brought back in the episode right after an aftermath episode. i hope they dont break the pattern. they need to take their time before we have a like 900-year break between seasons!
    I doubt they'll introduce next season's new characters in this season. Especially this late in the game. But maybe it really is Owen that comes back. I mean, someone said there was an episode later on with Owen's name in it, right?
    Edited on 10/08/2009 8:02pm

HaydenAvery

[17]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 21
    yea that was me. 2008 a space owen. wouldnt surprise me if they brang him back. the producers favor owen a lot.

n5d25d90

[18]Oct 9, 2009
    Well, he is the cash cow for the younger audiences, so I can see why they would favor him.

LordGrievous

[19]Oct 9, 2009

For a second I thoght Bridgette was coming back after breaking up with Geoff. but I'm pretty sure Owen is coming back, has anybody noticed that they have mentioned Owen in every episode that he has been gone.

imverybasic

[20]Oct 9, 2009
    As long as it's not Izzy, I'll be okay with that. It's not that I don't like her, it's just that she's gotten to be boring. If her constantly returning is supposed to be the idea of a running gag, it's not becoming, in my opinion.