We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Not looking forward to season 6

AngryMcBeaver

[1]Dec 4, 2013
    • level: 2

Edit: After giving it some thought I've realized that they've kinda already made a few "clones" of other charceters with season 4. So I shouldn't focus on just one of them. Now I am only mildly looking forward to season 6.

Edited on 12/05/2013 4:10am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnovaChampion

[2]Dec 4, 2013
    • level: 19
    Well I sure am looking forward to it. Dude the cast is extremely ethnically diverse. And based off those storyboards, I don't see many similarities in Leshawna and Sugar's personalities.

skbrettbug

[3]Dec 4, 2013
    • level: 20
    I'm looking forward to it just because I have no idea what the heck it will bring

AC

[4]Jan 6, 2014
    • level: 6

WTF? Show becomes boring with every season.

Another copy of first season with same trials.. DON'T WANT.

P.S.: Boobs can save the show or a good plot (oh, wait, just boobs)

P.P.S.:1st season characters FTW!

skbrettbug

[5]Jan 6, 2014
    AC wrote:
    P.S.: Boobs can save the show or a good plot (oh, wait, just boobs)

Not if they're animated. lol

AC

[6]Mar 19, 2014

AngryMcBeaver wrote:

Edit: After giving it some thought I've realized that they've kinda already made a few "clones" of other charceters with season 4. So I shouldn't focus on just one of them. Now I am only mildly looking forward to season 6.

I agree. What if Scarlett is Harold's little sister?And Jasmine is Manitobas daughter? What if Topher is an orphan and at the end of the season and Chris and Chef adopt him?And what if Beardo is actually in his forties and he's a pedophile?

Edited on 03/20/2014 12:33pm
    Edited 3 total times.

skbrettbug

[7]Jun 22, 2014
    Has this show jumped the shark?

Part of the reason that the show is bothersome to me is the constant gaps between seasons

AC

[8]Jul 13, 2014
    AngryMcBeaver wrote:

Edit: After giving it some thought I've realized that they've kinda already made a few "clones" of other characters with season 4. So I shouldn't focus on just one of them. Now I am only mildly looking forward to season 5.2.

Don't get me started with Sugar AngryMcBeaver, she's a meaner, more antagonistic female version of Owen. She makes me miss him so much. She talks like Abby from Back at the Barnyard and her fart and food humor is as gross as ever, and has no redeemable traits. Who would ever want to see THAT? I mean really, Owen's so much better than that evil fat bitch.

UnovaChampion

[9]Jul 14, 2014
    • level: 19
    Not sure where the Owen comparison is coming from, aside from mere superficiality.

Also referencing Back at the Barnyard was also dumb.

But hey, I agree Sugar is the worst character in a cast of great ones.

AC

[10]Mar 1, 2015

TDPI is now considered season 5 part 2.

Let's see how I think about these characters:

1. Beardo:He is a utterly useless and irritating character. His sounds are bothersome to the fans, he does not speak to anyone with words, and has no strategy that is known. His performance in his only challenge was not that good.

2. Leonard: Thinkshe's actually a wizard, made his team lose the first challenge, and is a annoying lisp.

3. Shawn: Even though he has only competed in one season so far, he is a very good character! He won a lot of challenges and didn't have many enemies, if any at all. He was even able to enter a fantastic relationship with Jasmine, and keep it all together in the end. Now that he is getting more out of his shell with his zombie phobia, he could even be a great teammate in the near future!

4. Jasmine: With all of her skills, she definitely is already an explorer and hunter, so she has many survival skills needed to compete on Total Drama. She is also great independently, which could help her win quite a bit. She was the leader of Kinosewak, and went on to win a challenge in the merge. If Jasmine ever returns, don't be surprised if she were to win a season!

5. Dave: Funny, has OCD, sarcastic, has cute and rocky interactions with Sky, and is scared of literally everything.

6. Max: A pure failure of a villain, his stupidity is hilarious, his interactions with Scarlett are awesome, and he can get annoying easily.

7. Scarlett: She doesn't get enough screentime compaired to everyone else, her smart talk is a bit confusing.

8. Topher: A Chris wannabe, annoying, thinks he's superior to Chris, tries to take over as host, laughs/compliments everything Chris does or says.

9. Amy: She is extremely cruel to Samey, acts all innocient around the others, somehow manages to get everyone to hate Samey, superiority complex.

10. Samey: To be honest, I think Samey deserves much praise from her evil twin sister, Amy.

11.Ella: She is REALLY cute (especially when she blushes), nice singing voice, very friendly, her last song was great.

12. Sky: Probably the reasons I love her is because of her team leadership for Maskwak. One of her key advantages is that she believes in teamwork a lot, and that helped her a lot. Her relationship with Dave seems pretty rocky though.

13. Rodney: A farmboy thatfalls in love with every girl on his team, can't talk coheriently around girls.

14. Sugar: Design, personality, hatred towards Ella for no fucking reason, annoying voice, stupidity, being a sellout, getting Ella eliminated, disgusting, thinking Leonard was actually a wizard, stuff she does in future episodes.

stephdumas

[11]Mar 8, 2015
    • level: 10

For the 2 new villains, Max and Scarlett. It could be interesting to see them interacting with villains of previous seasons if there a new season of Total Drama. I think Max might want to learn some tricks from Heather and Alejandro.