We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Newf Kids on the Rock Episode Discussion SPOILERS ALLOWED

doguineta

[1]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 20

So, talk about the Newfoundland ep here so people who still didn¿'t watch the ep or watched it leaked won't spoil the canadians or the europeans or etc. Chris takes the teams to his homeland, Newfoundland, and alejandro and Heather both try to make an alliance with DJ. And the song is VERY VERY catchy, really. SO comment.......

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[2]Aug 17, 2010
    • level: 44

I thought it was funny for Tyler to imagine that the fish he was kissing was actually Lindsay! Other funny stuff include the confessionals Noah and Owen had. Noah: "No wonder my younger cousins aren't allowed to watch this show." Owen: "I think Noah's auntie is right to block this show. It's WAY out of control!" D.J. thinks his curse is over in this episode, but it might not last for long especially if Alejandro has anything to say about it. Lets hope that D.J.'s new 'friendship' with Alejandro doesn't come back to bite D.J. in the butt, say in about, one episode or so from now! Enough said!

lastmarshmallow

[3]Aug 17, 2010
    • level: 4

My favorite part of the episode was the running gag of a character saying something they didn't mean to in the confessional and then demanding the tape back while trying to pry open the camera. That got me every time.

I also really enjoyed the part when Heather nearly called Courtney a b*tch, made even better by the fact that CN didn't censor it out.

doguineta

[4]Aug 18, 2010
    • level: 20
    lastmarshmallow wrote:

My favorite part of the episode was the running gag of a character saying something they didn't mean to in the confessional and then demanding the tape back while trying to pry open the camera. That got me every time.

I also really enjoyed the part when Heather nearly called Courtney a b*tch, made even better by the fact that CN didn't censor it out.

Courtney: I'm a CIT!

Heather: More like a B-I-T-C..

And Gwen stops her...bummer.

SqueakyYugi

[5]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 13

Pretty obvious from the get-go that this would be a reward challenge. I mean, whether or not H and A succeeded in protecting DJ from elimination, I just knew Chris wouldn't resist the temptation to turn around and say "Nice job sabotaging your own teams, and guess what? All that effort was for nothing!"