We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

More News On Total Drama: The Musical

shishkabob999

[41]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    alagaesian wrote:
    To modify the two-team-three-team debate, the competitors in the trailer appear to be split into three different groups:

Izzy, Noah, Tyler, Alejandro, Owen
    Gwen, Heather, Courtney, Kathie, Cody
    DJ, Bridgette, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay

...and Ezekiel for the third team. Whether he goes first or not, he's definitely in the game, and is shown at the elimination with those five.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

somewierdkid

[42]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 5
    beastmutt wrote:
    Did you guys see the trailer on Youtube?!?!!? AWESOME!
    YES I DID! i almost didn't want to belive the fact that there would be 2 newbies cause they've been using recycled characters for 2 seasons.
    but, the trailer shut me up! and the trailer itself wasn't that bad, either.

alagaesian

[43]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 12
    And another thing I saw from the trailer:

In one shot, Noah, Tyler, Izzy, and Alejandro are all wearing army helmets. And Owen is dancing around in Chef's spider outfit from Phobia factor and alien outfit from Alien Ressur-egg-tion. What the heck is going on? It looks like it's part of a singing sequence, but I almost don't want to know what they're singing about.

somewierdkid

[44]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 5
    alagaesian wrote:
    And another thing I saw from the trailer:

In one shot, Noah, Tyler, Izzy, and Alejandro are all wearing army helmets. And Owen is dancing around in Chef's spider outfit from Phobia factor and alien outfit from Alien Ressur-egg-tion. What the heck is going on? It looks like it's part of a singing sequence, but I almost don't want to know what they're singing about.
    maybe its either a japan episode (cause of the monsters or somthing) or a burmuda triangle episode.