We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Milk Carton?(Basic Straining)

ultimatekey

[1]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 22

Okay, guys I saw the Basic Straining episode, and at the part where Courtney and Duncan was at the fridge in Chef and Chris cabin, look closely in the fridge, you could see Ezekial, face on the milk carton, if a child or a teenager face is on the milk carton, that means that person is lost! So I dont know, list your possible theories, why Ezekial was on the milk carton, other than being lost, well you can put that, but put your possible theories, and well I want to talk the basic straining episode

Once again those guys were mean to Harold, I'm glad D.J stopped, now thats the D.J I know, but Geoff, hes a party guy, and he probably do these kind of stuff at parties

DUNCAN AND COURTNEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, they were imitating Thriller!

Well, Duncan SERVES YOU RIGHT! If you werent picking on Harold, your girlfriend Courtney could have been still here, because he switched the votes! Geoff, D.J and Duncan voted off Harold, maybe Courtney voted him off, I dont know who Bridgette voted off, maybe Harold, or Duncan for being mean, we already know that Harold switched the votes, nuff said!

oh, yeah finally COURTNEY AND DUNCAN KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY FINALLY BECAME A COUPLE, BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

typogirl

[2]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    I think the picture was on the carton because I don't think they told the parents he was going to a mansion. Also, he didn't call them which makes me think he's becoming more indepedent, as shown by his new socialness(if that's a word.)

alagaesian

[3]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 12

Maybe it was just something they put in to see who was watching carefully. Or maybe they did it because Ezekiel was the first one who LOST.

I noticed something very, very strange in this episode as well. When Duncan and Courtney kiss, no one seems to realize that she was throwing up less than a minute ago. Duncan probably wouldn't care, though.

I don't know why, but I got really irritated with the censoring on this episode. It sounded so awkward! I wonder what they'll do with episode 14 or 16.

ultimatekey

[4]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 22
    What they censored out?

Cyrope

[5]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 8

i think he was on the carton just as a joke, or not...

but i watched the episode online, so i knew that was gonna happen, but on my T.V., it cut out like half of Ezekiel's face.

cornergas94

[6]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    It's just a visual gag. You have to watch carefully to see it.

NejiShikamaru

[7]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 13
    Cyrope wrote:

i think he was on the carton just as a joke, or not...

but i watched the episode online, so i knew that was gonna happen, but on my T.V., it cut out like half of Ezekiel's face.

Cuts it half off indeed, but it's still obvious that it's him, his hair style and his cap.

theDominator312

[8]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 11

ultimatekey wrote:
    What they censored out?

im pretty sure all they did was censor Harold saying crap(seriously what is wrong with saying crap these days i heard a little kid say it the other day?!)

alagaesian

[9]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    They censored some sucks and screws out of this one as well. Maybe the only reason I care is because I've seen it a few times on YouTube already, but it sounds like they record the censoring as a single word, not caring about how it flows with the sentence it gets inserted in.