We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Make your own challeng

orangecharles

[1]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 1

The best challeng wins the honor of winning.

My challeng is a kissing challeng. There is a dude wheel and a gal wheel. A gal spins the dude wheel and whoevers nameisstoped onis who theyhave to kissand vice versa. If you refuse to kiss that person you are aliminated. The winners go on to the next round and the last couple not aliminated win invicibility. Now you try!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imverybasic

[2]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 16
    I'm not really sure if we could play. Do we select characters for the challenge?

Skyancez

[3]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 14

Yes, imverybasic. We do create our own challenge, with the characters we want. A monkey could figure that out.

My challenge: Wave Racing:

Everyone grabs a surferboard and race to the finish line. The first three campers to cross the line, win immunity. The losers go to the campfire ceremony.

imverybasic

[4]Oct 29, 2007
    But my question is how do you do it? How do you get your camper to cross the finish line?

Skyancez

[5]Oct 29, 2007

*facepalms*

Use your imagination. Its thegoal of this thread.

imverybasic

[6]Oct 30, 2007
    You don't have to get frustrated with me, you know. It's just a question.

dancechickie222

[7]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 11

Okay my challenge is ....

An archery challenge. Each person would have a different sized, shaped, and distanced target, and the player with the best shot wins immunity. Or ...

An invention/survival challenge. Each person would be given a variety of parts, and would use them to build something to help them survive in the woods. Then, they would be forced to survive in the woods with a partner (preferably someone whom they interact badly with) for as long as they can. There would be an 'exit', and whoever wishes to leave may exit, therefore putting themselves in danger of being voted off. The last pair of people standing wins immunity.

Kinda weird, but i'm out of ideas

orangecharles

[8]Nov 23, 2007
    So far I'm liking dancchickie222's second Challenge the best but lets keep them coming anyway!

Skyancez

[9]Nov 23, 2007

"Total Hardcore Island":

The campers must beat a deadly obstacle course, with snakes, bears and sharks in there way. As they must beat each obstacle course: Land, Water and mountain.

Edited on 11/23/2007 6:53pm

HankL

[10]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 18
    My challenge would be to see who could last longest sitting in the communal out house AFTER Owen had taken a major DUMP in it, WITHOUT holding their nose and covering their mouths! Hee hee hee hee!!!

taker65

[11]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 55

My challenge would be the ramining campers goning up against campers from the past in different types of challenges.

One of the campers would come out and spin a wheel of with the past camper's pictures on it. Then Chris would pull out a piece of paper with a challenge on it and if the ramining camper can beat the past camper, they win invincibilty.

Some of the challenges I have choosen include, a pie eating contest, a dance-off, a race through the woods and an arm wrestling contest.

dannyranger7

[12]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 18
    My challenge is sorta stupid but with the first challenge in the merge,who could hold there breath the longest.

NejiShikamaru

[13]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    Team Challenge: White-Water Wrestling

Both teams would be placed on opposite ends of a long platform, which is placed over the water. Sharks and other creatures are not around, but the platform is slippery, and the first team to push everyone on the other team off of the platform wins invincibility. Losing team is sent to the Campfire Ceremony while soaked.

Merged Challenge: Puzzles and Performance

Each contestant is on their own. Performance: They each get a lane, and when Chris starts the challenge, they must sprint down a half-mile course and reach a locked chest. There they will find a code that is different for each player. They then must run out and search the forest for a tree marked with their code. Once they are there, they must dig in a marked off area beside their tree, and must find a buried key. Puzzle: There, they must find their way back and unlock the chest to reveal an unfinished 16-piece puzzle that shows everyone from TDI in the original photo. First camper to solve the puzzle and show Chris the completed picture from the dock, wins invincibility.

thedawnrises

[14]Jul 21, 2008

I would set them up on a lie detector and have their parents or somebody close to them ask questions. They can only skip one question and if they lie, they would have to do some horrible challenge that I can't really think up of right now. If they fail at the given challenge, they are eliminated. They could bring in heather's brother, Damiean and Gwen's little brother. I can imagine that those two would get along pretty well.

Edited on 07/21/2008 9:40am

foobacoligist

[15]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 10

the dreaded- camp dance! everybody has to have a date, and the dance king and queen win invincibility.

ChowderRules

[16]Jul 21, 2008

Challenge: Wheel of Embarrasment

The two teams are facing against each other in a challenge that each player spins the wheel, and have to do whatever the wheel stops on. But, all of the things are embarrasing. For each camper who does the embarassing thing, they earn a point for their team. At the end, the team with the most points wins.