We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

I was wondering

Ktrain106

[1]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    Remember in The Big Sleep It was never said who won the Race so who do you think won
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NejiShikamaru

[2]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    They said that the Gophers won since Harold came in last, Courtney starts yelling at Harold, and Gwen says that since the Bass lost, that they won the challenge.

ultimatekey

[3]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 22
    Another thing, in the big sleep, I never get this part, why did D.J tied himself into a tree, I didnt get that part?

tigerty101

[4]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 15
    I think D.J. did that because he thought it would keep him awake if he stayed standing upright.

Ktrain106

[5]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    I know the Gophers won but what member of them i was asking

NejiShikamaru

[6]Aug 17, 2008
    I think since it wasn't the real challenge they didn't really look into it, but Justin was one of the Gophers who was in front, but since Owen, LeShawna, and Noah came in last for the Gophers, followed by Harold for the Bass, I'd say that it only mattered who crossed last.

tigerty101

[7]Aug 17, 2008

either Gwen, Trent, Cody, Lindsay, or Justin as they were all in the mess hall before Owen dashes into the building

My guess is Justin

ultimatekey

[8]Aug 18, 2008
    Oh, yeah in case you dont know, Noah is lazy, because when Owen rushes through the door carrying him, he look like he fainted, but when Chris said that the Gophers won, everybody was cheering, even Noah, see the episode again if you dont know what I'm talking about, because I think he tricked Owen into carrying him. The episode was the the big sleep

NejiShikamaru

[9]Aug 18, 2008
    I don't know, he was running when Chris goes by on his bike yelling at the campers.

ultimatekey

[10]Aug 18, 2008
    Yeah, but no one else in the team fainted, everybody looked fine, well Harold said he had heart palpitations, but he was fine, and he didnt faint
    Edited on 08/18/2008 5:02am

tigerty101

[11]Aug 18, 2008

ultimatekey wrote:
    Oh, yeah in case you dont know, Noah is lazy, because when Owen rushes through the door carrying him, he look like he fainted, but when Chris said that the Gophers won, everybody was cheering, even Noah, see the episode again if you dont know what I'm talking about, because I think he tricked Owen into carrying him. The episode was the the big sleep

I know Noah is lazy, and that would be sooo smart of him if that's what he was doing to Owen, I never thought of that.

(Also my favorite characters from my favorite shows seem to have been taken(Gwen-TDI, Shikamaru-naruto, Zoro-one piece) so I went with a character that's like me)

beastmutt

[12]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 11
    tigerty101 wrote:

ultimatekey wrote:

I know Noah is lazy, and that would be sooo smart of him if that's what he was doing to Owen, I never thought of that.

(Also my favorite characters from my favorite shows seem to have been taken(Gwen-TDI, Shikamaru-naruto, Zoro-one piece) so I went with a character that's like me)

i guess ive got some noah in me too...