We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

i want to say something to everyone.

DOMOJITA

[1]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 18
    i want to say iam sorry for tolking about gross stuff well i was visiting this forum it was imachure and not ok to tolk about on this forum and ill try to watch the show a little more so i can remember the characters names and sutch for now on, But i do love the show and i dont think there is iny kind of yaoi or yuri kind of stuff in the show becouse if there was it would be on comedy centurel or adult swim, I like anime characters who are kinda perverted in a funny way like shigure on fruits basket and the pervy sage on naruto so iny way to everyone who i may have angerd on this forum iam sorry its ok if you dont wanna forgive me ill understand and ill try and keep it to my self next time i promise, And not make it sound so nasty and i looked up fubar and it is a real word first time i ever herd of it like when i first herd the word chinpoko on south park and founde out what it means in japanese now thats gross, And yah i do need to get a life ive been waiting sints 2006 for this guy who runs like a anime companie or what ever to reply back to me still no word so ever sints i try to sell my ideas to comic book publishers and other anime companies but no one is looking for new ideas so iam guna keep on looking, Till i finde some one whos hireing til then i have plenty of free time to draw (none perverted ideas) watch tv play video games all day long, And i do love the banner owen cracks me up ok iam gunna go now so post you guys later, Or what nelson from the simpsons would say smell you later.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nxtbestdirector

[2]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 9
    DOMOJITA wrote:
    i want to say iam sorry for tolking about gross stuff well i was visiting this forum it was imachure and not ok to tolk about on this forum and ill try to watch the show a little more so i can remember the characters names and sutch for now on, But i do love the show and i dont think there is iny kind of yaoi or yuri kind of stuff in the show becouse if there was it would be on comedy centurel or adult swim, I like anime characters who are kinda perverted in a funny way like shigure on fruits basket and the pervy sage on naruto so iny way to everyone who i may have angerd on this forum iam sorry its ok if you dont wanna forgive me ill understand and ill try and keep it to my self next time i promise, And not make it sound so nasty and i looked up fubar and it is a real word first time i ever herd of it like when i first herd the word chinpoko on south park and founde out what it means in japanese now thats gross, And yah i do need to get a life ive been waiting sints 2006 for this guy who runs like a anime companie or what ever to reply back to me still no word so ever sints i try to sell my ideas to comic book publishers and other anime companies but no one is looking for new ideas so iam guna keep on looking, Till i finde some one whos hireing til then i have plenty of free time to draw (none perverted ideas) watch tv play video games all day long, And i do love the banner owen cracks me up ok iam gunna go now so post you guys later, Or what nelson from the simpsons would say smell you later.
    you are forgiven

DOMOJITA

[3]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 18
    hay thay changed the banner looks even better and thanks i dont like upseting people so ill try to keep my jokes clean and not so gross well iam here.

TDI4ever94

[4]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 3
    You better. I read your posts in the best yuri/yaoi thread and you're lucky I felt creeped out and like I needed to get some pepper spray. Whatever your CILFs are, you're my PILS (person I'd like to stab)