We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

How do you think Sierra and Alejandro will be introduced?

brekclub85

[1]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 4

Since we know these two new characters will be in Season 3, I wonder how they they will be brought into the storyline.

I'm guessing 1 of 3 possible ways:

1. They just first appear in the Season 3 premiere, with Chris saying that new contestants to add to the drama.

2. If there's some TDA equivalent of TDDDI, somehow they will wind up in the big tie at the end.

3. They appear in the last aftermath and are given a special prize of becoming contestants.

What do you guys think?

Edited on 11/10/2009 6:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    I think the first one. They're the last to get off their bus.

The_Cartoon

[3]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 20
    According to someone who works with the Total Drama series, at least Sierra will be introduced in Season 2 and I imagine that Alejandro will as well. The question is how, and that depends on the selection process for Season 3 I think.

DC-Dude

[4]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 26
    I think that in TDDDDDA, if there is one, no one will win the challenge except for two people who appear at the end of the episode- Sierra and Alejandro. Then, Chris announces the people who did the best in that challenge- and they get to be in TDM.

tigerty101

[5]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 15
    I think they'll just introduce Sierra in an aftermath, probably a fan call for Cody. I don't think they'll actually reveal her as a contestant and Aljahondro at the start of season 3.

nevergrowup

[6]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 5
    If anyone's interested I know the e-mail of Tom McGillis. You fans can ask him about any Total Drama information you want. I'm sure he will answer you. tom@freshtvinc.com If anybody wants I can ask Tom any of your questions about how Sierra and Alajondro will appear in season 3. just try to ignore this. ok. it's for my class. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225878/Couple-flee-save-baby-social-workers-girl-17-told-clever-look-child.html

somewierdkid

[7]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    i belive he holds a contest for fans to be in the show on the 1st TDM episode and picks 2 winners out of a hat (literally-think the giant $1m check from TDI), those winners being Sierra and Alejandro.

its a nice idea but they will probably pretty much just go "Hey, these new guys will be playing with you veterans. good luck, newbies"!