We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Heather & Harold?

Could they be a couple?

mitsukigirl13

[1]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 18

I know it seems weird but think about it. Harold is the only one nice to Heather, Harold's now single, and They did team up in TDDDDDDI. I'm thinking maybe in a few more episodes, they'll become a couple.

Also, I think Justin is the new Heather. He's manipulated a few people (like Beth and Lindsay), and he's been mean all season. Heather's not really been that mean this season. Sure, she throws in a few mean comments, but that's just Heather. She hasn't tried to manipulate anyone and she has had a couple good ideas (Like in the epi where Izzy was eliminated) but no one listened to her. I think more people are being mean to Heather, than Heather being mean to them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

duncanxcourtney

[2]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    I wish they would become a couple. That would be so cool. I still think that Harold and Leshawna will end up together tho, even tho I hate them together.

ultimatekey

[3]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 22
    They should be a couple

SqueakyYugi

[4]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    They've seen each other naked. How many couples can you say that about?

nate4123

[5]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    I can see these two be a couple. But I doubt it would happen based on Heather's cruel heart! LOL.

snkcole06

[6]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 14
    agreed,i think Heather too mean to date anyone,even though Harold has a crush on her and LeShawna that was said in episode 7 but anyways, i also think Harold will end up with LeShawna soon
    Edited on 04/16/2009 1:01pm

PinkEmo01

[7]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    harold admitted he liked gwen to
    thats why he voted her off

MichaelLarkin

[8]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 1

H² is something I recently came across, even wrote a facebook note about it. Is it possible, sure anything is (especially in a cartoon). There are two things that makes it possible. The first one is that Harold is the only camper to truly have a heart to heart with her. The other is on Cartoon Network bio of her, it says that (unconfirmed) when she was younger she was chubby and had braces. So Harold was pretty much on the money when he was talking to her. On TDA Harold obviously was trying to form an alliance with her. One thing that was mentioned in a trivia that both Heather and Harold went to study together with DJ in the "One Flu Over the Cuckoos" episode. However DJ was busy with Chef Hatchet during that time.

I think it could work, but both have to have some changes. In TDA Heather was still mean and bossy but being bald taught her humility. She burned bridges in TDI but was able to salvage some in TDA. She really needs to be able to trust people and have people trust her. Changes like that don't happen over night. I am guessing if she was chubby and fat she developed a personality to counter rejection. She must have been in a eat or be eaten life in school. I admire the fact she worked hard to improve herself. Harold seriously needs a make over (Beauty & the Geek). Image is everything to Heather and the way he is right now she wouldn't want to be seen in public with him. He also needs to learn what she likes. Gwen pointed out her weaknesses, she craves flattery and being to feel important. In TDA she wasn't popular as she was in TDI, Harold was willing to side with her when their fellow teammates wouldn't. I don't think it'll happen until she actually stands by Harold (like against Duncan or Courtney), then I know she likes him more than just mutual respect.

imverybasic

[9]Jun 25, 2010

Weird idea, but I've thought about it. So, why not? They practically bounce off one another, so sure.

imverybasic

[10]Jun 25, 2010

Weird idea, but I've thought about it. So, why not? They practically bounce off one another, so sure.

Evening_Haze

[11]Jul 3, 2010
    • level: 7

Eh, I'm still rootin' for Heather and Noah.

iamtunk

[12]Jul 3, 2010
    • level: 13
    Evening_Haze wrote:

Eh, I'm still rootin' for Heather and Noah.

lol, so am I! but I'd be really surprised if HxN did happen. lol