We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Heather and Alejandro

What do you think Heather and Alejandro will be this season?

LunaGirl196

[1]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 4

Okay according to the preview for the next episode I think something is almost competely comfirmed to happen this season between Heather and Alejandro and whether or not it is going to be just a rivalry or a relationship is still up in the air but, I decided it's soon going to be time for this to have it's own topic (I would have done this earlier but I thought it was too soon) so that everyone's thoughts on the rivals/possible lovers could be discussed. As for what I think about them I think that although the Male villian and the Female relationship is chilche but,I think they have a good chance at becoming a couple especially since Heather's already gone into denial.

What do you guys think?

Edited on 07/26/2010 6:59pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamtunk

[2]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 13

i've been wondering what they're relationship would be the moment I heard about Alejandro. I could see both happening actually.

EDIT: what happened in the preview btw?

Edited on 07/13/2010 3:14pm

LunaGirl196

[3]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 4
    Well near the end of the preview while Chris was explaning the challenge (He had a map) Alejandro winks at Heather and she quickly growls at him showing that the whole Heather hating Alejandro thing is probably going to be a plot point (Since she also got with him upset when they were in Egypt).

iamtunk

[4]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    okay, cool. thanks!