We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

"Hawaiian Punch" Discussion Thread

doguineta

[1]Nov 16, 2010
    • level: 20

So tiebreaker! Cody loses! OMG! Al and Heather can pick to helpers, so it's courtney and Lindsay on Al's side and Cody and Harold on Heath's side. A race to the volcano carring a dummy end with H as the winner (Al in the Alternate), but pineapple make the plane erupt, so everyone runs and swims away from the meteors. then Al, mauled and "lava-ed" is DarthVaderized.

And I forgot to mention: THE REVENGE OF THE GOLLUM ZEKE!!!!!!

Discuss

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixarprincess

[2]Nov 16, 2010
    • level: 13
    Opinion: To quote Noah from the Japanese episode, "Um, what?"

So, my little brother watched this with me last night and he asked if any of the old contestants will return for next year. How do I break it to him gently that they won't?

Also, how high are my chances that any of them survived at the end? I mean seriously? Is there SOME hope that they didn't all die except for a guy who became a robot, and the two men who physically and mentally tortured everyone ALL. THE. TIME!?

soccer23123

[3]Nov 16, 2010
    • level: 12

I must say, they took the ending from "The Lord of the Rings" /:

and fourth season = THE RETURN TO THE ISLAND!~

lastmarshmallow

[4]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 4

pixarprincess wrote:
    So, my little brother watched this with me last night and he asked if any of the old contestants will return for next year. How do I break it to him gently that they won't?

You could go CN's route and just tell him that the 4th season will take place back on the island. Tell him the rest later.

Rosspel

[5]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 9
    It was great, i wanted Heather to win, wonder if it would have a alternative ending, and the ending with Al was kinda weird.

lastmarshmallow

[6]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 4

There is an alternate ending where Al wins. It's not exactly great, though...

Rosspel

[7]Nov 17, 2010
    lastmarshmallow wrote:

There is an alternate ending where Al wins. It's not exactly great, though...

You seen it?

PDKT

[8]Nov 18, 2010

Yeah, not much difference in the original ending. Alejandro wins by Heather throwing in the wrong dummy, after she knee's him in the "kiwis" and he is sent down the hill. The money is still lost and Alejandro is still trampled by everyone and engulfed in lava. The big difference THIS time is that Alejandro actually wins the money, rather than having Heather steal it. Sorry if that is too short. I can elaborate if anyone wants me to. No trouble. I'm still a little unsure if Heather's confession and blushing and all were fake or real. If they were fake, that is just mean, I mean, he gives up a quick victory to confess his feelings and you knee him in the "kiwis"?! Oh come on! If they were real, I hope she realizes her mistake and she and Alejandro can get beyond it. Doubtful though. REALLY doubtful.

iamtunk

[9]Nov 18, 2010
    i haven't seen the real ending yet, but i've seen the alternate ending. it's not that great. Heather winning and everything I've heard about it would probably be a much better ending.

AlexandrosMar1

[10]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 6

Heather winning TDWT was a good thing, because a female won a season of "Total Drama". It's good enough that Total Drama finally has their female winner. What's better, is that Heather actually survived a molten lava rock, which was hurtling towards her in the last scene.

iamtunk

[11]Jul 3, 2012
    Heather winning was AWESOME! (too bad Al actually won in Canada, which is lame, lol)