We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Finale Voting is finally up!

Who should win Total Drama All-Stars in Canada?

AlexMartinez3811

[1]Mar 21, 2014
    • level: 3

The finale is finally coming around the corner for the Canadian fans. I know some of you are excited to see the winner of the season. Which is why I wanted to share this with you.

Vote for the winner: http://www.teletoon.com/en/tv/totalDramaAllStars/

It's starting to bug me that the official winners in Canada have been guys, including the Juvenile Delinquent (TDA) and The New Trent (TDWT). Yet, things get worse when Scott and Lightning (aka Justin 2.0) hurt the gender cap, bringing Revenge of the Island to their first all-guy finale.

Edited on 03/21/2014 11:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Mar 22, 2014
    • level: 20
    AlexMartinez3811 wrote:

The finale is finally coming around the corner for the Canadian fans. I know some of you are excited to see the winner of the season. Which is why I wanted to share this with you.

Vote for the winner: http://www.teletoon.com/en/tv/totalDramaAllStars/

It's starting to bug me that the official winners in Canada have been guys, including the Juvenile Delinquent (TDA) and The New Trent (TDWT). Yet, things get worse when Scott and Lightning (aka Justin 2.0) hurt the gender cap, bringing Revenge of the Island to their first all-guy finale.

They haven't already made the vote official?

AlexMartinez3811

[3]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 3

The American votes don't matter. This is for the Canadian version, since they were the ones that made the show.

skbrettbug

[4]Mar 23, 2014
    AlexMartinez3811 wrote:

The American votes don't matter. This is for the Canadian version, since they were the ones that made the show.

For a season that ended 4 months (ish) ago?

Maybe in Canada it's different I don't know

iamtunk

[5]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 13
    Yeah. The season ended a few months ago for the US. I'm guessing it hasn't yet in Canada. The airdates are always different between the two countries. Oftentimes the US gets it first. And while I like getting it early that is kind of unfair to Canada.

UnovaChampion

[6]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 19
    Actually...

Canada obviously aired TDI first, and we got it like a year later. Then Canada aired about half of TDA before US and waited to resume episodes for when we caught up, so we each finished TDA at around the same time. Canada aired the first TDWT episode before US did as a preview in June, but waited until fall to continue it. We still weren't the first to get through it all though because Australia leaked all of TDWT by the end of August basically. And then there was TDRI, which basically every country and their mother got before US, starting with France. TDAS is the first time the US has ever aired a season before anyone else. We might get Pahkitew first as well since right now it's slated for June 2014 here.

Speaking of Pahkitew....here are the colored in designs of our brand spanking new cast incase you haven't seen them.

http://www.cakeentertainment.com/Brand/75

skbrettbug

[7]Mar 25, 2014
    Slated for this summer? Cool.

iamtunk

[8]Mar 25, 2014
    I just meant that sometimes the US gets the season before Canada. I knew TDI/A premiered in Canada first. I was just thinking of TDWT and TDAS. I kinda forgot about TDROTI honestly. lol

didn't know Pahkitew was coming in the summer. That's cool. The characters look interesting.

ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE SNOW WHITE! lol (with Sleeping Beauty colors on her dress. lol.)

skbrettbug

[9]Mar 26, 2014
    iamtunk wrote:
    I just meant that sometimes the US gets the season before Canada. I knew TDI/A premiered in Canada first. I was just thinking of TDWT and TDAS. I kinda forgot about TDROTI honestly. lol

didn't know Pahkitew was coming in the summer. That's cool. The characters look interesting.

ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE SNOW WHITE! lol (with Sleeping Beauty colors on her dress. lol.)

Why would it premiere in US first if it was made in Canada?

iamtunk

[10]Mar 26, 2014
    I don't know, but that's how it happened for TDWT and TDAS. (Not including TDWT first episode, just the season as a whole.) That was my whole point of it being unfair to Canada since it was made there.