We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Duncan and Beth

PinkEmo01

[1]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 8

are the final 2

no lie

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    And do you have any proof besides the flip book?

imverybasic

[3]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 16
    Where's your source? Because I doubt that Duncan will make it to the final 2.

snkcole06

[4]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    if he's in the F2 he aint gonna win anyway, Beth will

alagaesian

[5]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 12
    ^ Unless Duncan redeems himself by dumping on Courtney and leaving Harold alone. Then he becomes enough of a protagonist to possibly win.

nate4123

[6]Oct 20, 2009
    Beth I agree but Duncan is a possible no. I see him eliminated before the finals and Courtney will be in the finals.

shishkabob999

[7]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    alagaesian wrote:
    ^ Unless Duncan redeems himself by dumping on Courtney and leaving Harold alone. Then he becomes enough of a protagonist to possibly win.

Doubt it. They've been building Harold being picked on by Duncan since episode five, and if he's attracted to the antagonist, that won't help either.

animation_luver

[8]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 3
    alagaesian wrote:
    well i guess we dont have to worry about him winning then

LordGrievous

[9]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 13

alagaesian wrote:

Well so far Duncan and Courtney's relationship has been rocky leaving Duncan unable to beat Courtney inchallenges which might mean that Duncan might be the cause of Courtney's elimination in TDA.

As for the Harold teased by Duncan, Duncan is still bugging Harold for getting Courtney kicked off in TDI, so until Harold finds out (which should be before either of them are eliminated) Duncan will stillbe going after Harold.

Brodoin15

[10]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 20

I can see Beth in the finals, but not Duncan.

It's kind of hard to place both a protagonist and an antagonist in the final two, because since this is a cartoon, the protagonist will most likely win.

Due to that, I think the final two will be Beth and Harold, since they are both protagonist.

Duncan and Courtney would work as antagonist vs antagonist, but I doubt that'll happen.

SqueakyYugi

[11]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 13

Last year, it was Owen and Gwen in the final, and that was quite cunning when you think about it. What I mean is, they were good friends, and good sports, so it made sense that they were both smiling in the end, no matter who walked away with the prize. That way they could do the whole "alternate ending" thing, and no matter who won, it would make sense that both of them were in a cheerful mood afterwards.

I bet they'll try to do something like that here; offer two versions of the ending, and each country can pick their desired one. If we go like that, I can see it being Beth in the final, she looks like she'd be pretty chill about losing out on a million dollars. I don't know who the other one could be, but by this logic we can rule out Courtney, who would most certainly NOT be happy about losing, and possibly Duncan too. Who will meet Beth? I can't say for certain, but I'm leaning towards Harold because he always seems off in his own little world.

n5d25d90

[12]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 8
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

Last year, it was Owen and Gwen in the final, and that was quite cunning when you think about it. What I mean is, they were good friends, and good sports, so it made sense that they were both smiling in the end, no matter who walked away with the prize. That way they could do the whole "alternate ending" thing, and no matter who won, it would make sense that both of them were in a cheerful mood afterwards.

I bet they'll try to do something like that here; offer two versions of the ending, and each country can pick their desired one. If we go like that, I can see it being Beth in the final, she looks like she'd be pretty chill about losing out on a million dollars. I don't know who the other one could be, but by this logic we can rule out Courtney, who would most certainly NOT be happy about losing, and possibly Duncan too. Who will meet Beth? I can't say for certain, but I'm leaning towards Harold because he always seems off in his own little world.

Going by your logic, I would expect either Harold or Lindsay in the finals with... possibly Beth. Or, maybe they'll surprise us and have Harold and Lindsay in the finals together? None of these three seem like they would have a huge problem with losing--heck, if GWEN can smile after losing first season, I'm sure these three wouldn't have any problems smiling either if it comes down to either of them.

imverybasic

[13]Oct 21, 2009
    Well, Lindsay for sure won't be in the final 2. Things would get intense if Lindsay knew about competing with her BFF for the prize money. I'm not saying that Lindsay's a sore loser, but I think that if Beth were to win instead of her, Lindsay wouldn't be too happy about it. But if this is the case, then I would have to agree with you guys about Harold. Since him and Beth are both considered underdogs, it would be less obvious as to who would end up winning. Perhaps Courtney would make it to the final 3, at best (the exact spot where Heather finished last season), but my prediction remains the same until further notice.

BrainMan820

[14]Oct 22, 2009
    A point that has not been brought up yet: A third season has already been confirmed. Don't necessarily say that a "protagonist" will win, because they could simply lose the prize and start up Round 3 as a result.

alagaesian

[15]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 12
    ^ But then they aren't technically 'winning' in that situation, are they? They DON'T get the money, and end up in an unfavorable position.

People who have the personality be in the final two, in my opinion: Beth, Harold, Lindsay, DJ if he returns. We can guess that it will be a boy vs. girl fight like last season, which means that either Harold or DJ is going to face off against Beth or Lindsay. If Duncan repents, great, he's added to the boy's list.

Lindsay's plotline looks to be running thin. Her conflict with Courtney has died down a little. So, I suspect that she will get kicked off by Courtney's winning-money-money rampage, leaving Beth to take the spot in the final two.

As for the boys, we don't even know if DJ is coming back. We also don't know if Duncan will become a better person and be on good terms with Harold as he watches him leave. So, for the meantime, Harold is the most likely candidate for the boy in the final two.

HaydenAvery

[16]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 21
    i hope harold and beth are the final 2.

imverybasic

[17]Oct 22, 2009
    At this point in the game, I can't really see any reason for DJ's return. After the mishap with Chef and is still trying to make his mother proud, I don't see DJ coming back until season 3. airs.

BrainMan820

[18]Oct 23, 2009

alagaesian wrote:
    ^ But then they aren't technically 'winning' in that situation, are they? They DON'T get the money, and end up in an unfavorable position. People who have the personality be in the final two, in my opinion: Beth, Harold, Lindsay, DJ if he returns. We can guess that it will be a boy vs. girl fight like last season, which means that either Harold or DJ is going to face off against Beth or Lindsay. If Duncan repents, great, he's added to the boy's list. Lindsay's plotline looks to be running thin. Her conflict with Courtney has died down a little. So, I suspect that she will get kicked off by Courtney's winning-money-money rampage, leaving Beth to take the spot in the final two. As for the boys, we don't even know if DJ is coming back. We also don't know if Duncan will become a better person and be on good terms with Harold as he watches him leave. So, for the meantime, Harold is the most likely candidate for the boy in the final two.

We're supposed to be guessing what actually happens. We know for a fact that there is a Season 3 showing up with characters from last season. It's a very distinct possibility that we shouldn't write off.

Ilovemiley300

[19]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 10
    I think it shoud be Duncan and Harold I mean it would be the perfect get back(4 Harold) to beat Duncan as the winner of TDA and Duncan as the runner up

facebookfan

[20]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 7
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    i hope harold and beth are the final 2.

i have to agree it makes sense. since the elimination (of final 4) will probably be Duncan, Courtney (since couples-expect Harold and Leshawna-are eliminated next to each other), Harold than Courtney. since a character that have been eliminated and then returned didn't make it to the finals (but tended to be in a few more episodes), i can actually see Owen eliminated in the episode 2008: A Space Owen (I think) since the episode after Rock and Rule also has Owen in it (I think) and then Space Owen, it would make sense-and every two episode is an elimination, so it would make sense.

And I'm just stating my opinions so don't get all mad and stuff...