We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Did ya like Ep 14?

PinkEmo01

[1]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    i dunno
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Riankg

[2]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    I liked ..it was very funny...

BUT..(i always say but :p).. i thought that some parts were really quickly..not that i watched in youtube in fast version..NO...but it was like..well i dont know how to explain..some facts were shown really quickly...IDK

I would give to this episode a 7 or 8. Because I thought some parts were really funny and something that I really wanted to see they shown: how did Lindsay react by the Courtney new leadership, because everyone knows that she was kind of the leader. And I liked that she won a part of the todays' challenges.

We could see a lot of CourtneyxDuncan, which was kind of good. We didnt see a lot of Beth and Justin today. Chef just did some apparences and Mr.Coconut was a guest o.o LOL!!! But it was funny though.

I would say that Courtney, Duncan, Lindsay and Heather had a big screen time. Leshawna and Harold had a decent time and Beth and Justin didnt do big things. But it was funny that Beth did a little revenge to Heather, something that I imagine that will happen in the future episodes.

facebookfan

[3]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    Riankg wrote:
    I liked ..it was very funny...

BUT..(i always say but :p).. i thought that some parts were really quickly..not that i watched in youtube in fast version..NO...but it was like..well i dont know how to explain..some facts were shown really quickly...IDK

I would give to this episode a 7 or 8. Because I thought some parts were really funny and something that I really wanted to see they shown: how did Lindsay react by the Courtney new leadership, because everyone knows that she was kind of the leader. And I liked that she won a part of the todays' challenges.

We could see a lot of CourtneyxDuncan, which was kind of good. We didnt see a lot of Beth and Justin today. Chef just did some apparences and Mr.Coconut was a guest o.o LOL!!! But it was funny though.

I would say that Courtney, Duncan, Lindsay and Heather had a big screen time. Leshawna and Harold had a decent time and Beth and Justin didnt do big things. But it was funny that Beth did a little revenge to Heather, something that I imagine that will happen in the future episodes.

hmmm. you're right. but I feel Heather will be eliminated next especially since she went crazy over trying to steal Courtney's hair and the gross wig thing (hilarious btw). it would be funny though if Beth (who I hate) and Lindsay (neutral feeling) got a clue and got revenge on Justin (who I also hate)!

mrbhaven

[4]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 5

facebookfan wrote:
    Riankg wrote:
    I liked ..it was very funny... BUT..(i always say but :p).. i thought that some parts were really quickly..not that i watched in youtube in fast version..NO...but it was like..well i dont know how to explain..some facts were shown really quickly...IDK I would give to this episode a 7 or 8. Because I thought some parts were really funny and something that I really wanted to see they shown: how did Lindsay react by the Courtney new leadership, because everyone knows that she was kind of the leader. And I liked that she won a part of the todays' challenges. We could see a lot of CourtneyxDuncan, which was kind of good. We didnt see a lot of Beth and Justin today. Chef just did some apparences and Mr.Coconut was a guest o.o LOL!!! But it was funny though. I would say that Courtney, Duncan, Lindsay and Heather had a big screen time. Leshawna and Harold had a decent time and Beth and Justin didnt do big things. But it was funny that Beth did a little revenge to Heather, something that I imagine that will happen in the future episodes.
    hmmm. you're right. but I feel Heather will be eliminated next especially since she went crazy over trying to steal Courtney's hair and the gross wig thing (hilarious btw). it would be funny though if Beth (who I hate) and Lindsay (neutral feeling) got a clue and got revenge on Justin (who I also hate)!

i think heather will make it to top 5

i just have feeling that she will

facebookfan

[5]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    mrbhaven wrote:

facebookfan wrote:
    Riankg wrote:
    I liked ..it was very funny... BUT..(i always say but :p).. i thought that some parts were really quickly..not that i watched in youtube in fast version..NO...but it was like..well i dont know how to explain..some facts were shown really quickly...IDK I would give to this episode a 7 or 8. Because I thought some parts were really funny and something that I really wanted to see they shown: how did Lindsay react by the Courtney new leadership, because everyone knows that she was kind of the leader. And I liked that she won a part of the todays' challenges. We could see a lot of CourtneyxDuncan, which was kind of good. We didnt see a lot of Beth and Justin today. Chef just did some apparences and Mr.Coconut was a guest o.o LOL!!! But it was funny though. I would say that Courtney, Duncan, Lindsay and Heather had a big screen time. Leshawna and Harold had a decent time and Beth and Justin didnt do big things. But it was funny that Beth did a little revenge to Heather, something that I imagine that will happen in the future episodes.

i think heather will make it to top 5

i just have feeling that she will

i would have liked her to actually (she's one of my favs.) but i doubt she'd make it to the top 5 again. besides, she's eliminated in the sports themed episode (million dollar babies)

StarvingSam93

[6]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    Solid, not one of the best episodes. But it was still pretty good.