We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Did anyone see the 6teen theme song played during Total Drama Action

Kingcool7789

[1]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 39

During this weekends Total Drama Action marathon did anyone see the 6teen theme song. And instead of the 6teen character's it had TDA characters in it. I thought that was so funny! The link below is the song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UY30pE36s

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 9
    You're about ten episodes behind the rest of us. We all knew that as soon as we saw the episode the first time two months ago.

Kingcool7789

[3]Dec 7, 2009
    oh

TDMe

[4]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 7

.........................................................................................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

It's been known and it's not hard to catch. They are from the same creators ya know.

iamtunk

[5]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    it's okay, Kingcool didn't get the episode until the marathon. it's a legitimate question and it's only logical that it's new to him. (but yeah, you are a lot farther than us)

Anyway, that part was pretty awesome.

Kingcool7789

[6]Dec 8, 2009
    TDMe wrote:

.........................................................................................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

It's been known and it's not hard to catch. They are from the same creators ya know.

Yeah I know its made by the same creator. And .........................................................................................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... I just seen that episode when it was aired the other day during the marathon.

~I don't care for know it alls like you even if it is online. ^.^~

Kingcool7789

[7]Dec 8, 2009
    iamtunk wrote:
    it's okay, Kingcool didn't get the episode until the marathon. it's a legitimate question and it's only logical that it's new to him. (but yeah, you are a lot farther than us) Anyway, that part was pretty awesome.
    Yeah I just seen it the other day. Some people can't seem to understand that. - TDMe-

shishkabob999

[8]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    it's okay, Kingcool didn't get the episode until the marathon. it's a legitimate question and it's only logical that it's new to him. (but yeah, you are a lot farther than us) Anyway, that part was pretty awesome.
    Yeah I just seen it the other day. Some people can't seem to understand that. - TDMe-

I resent that, I was being condescending too. :C

TDMe

[9]Dec 8, 2009

Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

Your obviously quite young. Just because I saw the episode doesn't mean i'm a know it all.

JadedKnight33

[10]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    Yeah I saw that it was cool.

Kingcool7789

[11]Dec 9, 2009
    TDMe wrote:

Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

Your obviously quite young. Just because I saw the episode doesn't mean i'm a know it all.

Your right your not a know it all. Your just a smart alec the way you responded to my question and plus your other posts here. Like in the This COULD happen one even though the episode already aired. You still said something that was smart alecy "wow. thanks for the spoiler" the last time I checked it was a spoiler if the episode didn't air. But it did air so how can be a spoiler? Its not the person who posted the topics fault you did not see the episode before coming on here.

~So let me change what I said, I don't like know it alls, smart alecs, or just rude people in general even if it is online. ^.^ (Even though Smart alec is just basically anotherword for know it all) But since you don't want to be called a know it all I just changed the word.~

Kingcool7789

[12]Dec 9, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    Maybe you were but you wrote out in a, alot more respectful way. TDMe seems like she typed it out that way. Purposely to be disrespectful because I did not see the episode.

XiaolinPrincess

[13]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 21
    I would have freaked out in excitement if my parents weren't home. I talk to someone online about the Total Drama series and I kept forgetting to tell him .

TDMe

[14]Dec 10, 2009

Kingcool7789 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    Maybe you were but you wrote out in a, alot more respectful way. TDMe seems like she typed it out that way. Purposely to be disrespectful because I did not see the episode.

I think i have made it clear that i am a guy.

Kingcool7789

[15]Dec 10, 2009
    TDMe wrote:

Kingcool7789 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

Not to me you got Lisa Simpson as your avatar. And I never seen you post, your gender so its an easy mistake on my part. .........................................................................................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................my bad. ^.^

TDMe

[16]Dec 10, 2009
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    TDMe wrote:

Kingcool7789 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

Not to me you got Lisa Simpson as your avatar. And I never seen you post, your gender so its an easy mistake on my part. .........................................................................................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................my bad. ^.^

So...Lisa is funny....