We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Create a camper

taker65

[1]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 55

Here you can make up your own camper.

Here's mine.

NAME: Janet

Characteristics: Sort of fat, glasses, pink nose ring, long tangled brown hair with yellow steaks.

FACTS: Janet is a bit of a bossy pants. She's always barking orders at everyone. She's also very rude to everyone and she hates saying please and thank you because she believes that they are a waste of words. Even when she's not in charge of a challenge, she still bosses everyone around. Back home, she's the assitant manager at a restauant, so she thinks that she's better than everyone. Most of her team members can't stand her, so they're always telling her off to teach her a lesson.

VOICE ACTRESS: Juila Chantrey (Same voice as Eva)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

apelsz

[2]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 1
    Heres mine:

Name: Marc

Characteristics: Long, spiky blonde hair, brown eyes, lip ring.

Fact: He is laid back. He doesnt do much work, but would be great in challenges. He is manipulatibe, but he isnt as open about it as Heather was. Marc is tri-lingual, speaking english, french and a bit of japanese. This helps him get a big leadership role on his team, but he doesnt care.

Voice actor: Brian Froud (Harold)

imverybasic

[3]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 16

Name: Lucy

Voice Actor: None yet. I was thinking for the voice actor to be the one who voices Izzy, but they would both sound the same.

Appearance: Red curly hair done in an upward style, wears makeup that makes her have a clown like apperance, Izzy's height.

Description: Lucy was kicked off on the fourth episode of Total Drama Island due to her wild antics getting her into trouble.

Personality: Wild, crazy, sociable, talkative (all these more than Izzy, except talkative), but prefers ti be kept in the background whenever she is with Izzy.

Edited on 03/22/2008 10:45am

GhoulHnea

[4]May 26, 2008
    • level: 7

Name: Justin Ampyh

Appearance: Tall, slender cuacasian with brown messy hair/ sportin goggles/ adventure jacket/ green shorts/ sneakers.

Attitude:Mysterious

Voice actor: Not named, Only three things- Omg~ Nooooo & Mwhahahah

Beast_Wars_Fan

[5]May 26, 2008
    • level: 25

I don't thing the campers needs a last name.

Name: K.T. (Kimmy Tamara)

Appearance: Medium height, long brown hair tied in a low pony tail, wears a navy blue cap. Wears a grey tank top and sweat pants and fishnet punk gloves (the one with no fingers).

Attitude: Quiet but helpfull. Can be very bitter and use tactics she normally wouldn't use. Knows all about TV shows and writes on a note pad about her discoveries and observations sometimes writes insults towards campers who give her a hard time.

Voice: Pauley Perrette (voice of Abby on NCIS, and I hope others have watched this series)

BWF
    (Beast_Wars_Fan)

foobacoligist

[6]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 10

NAME: Kelly

Characteristics: really curly brown hair, tall and skinny, great sense of style.

FACTS: Kelly makes friends really quickly, and is nice. her plan is to find a person to split the money with, and work together the entire time. she is really smart, and knows who to trust. her downfall, however, is when there's something she doesn't want to do, she will not do it at all. she wants to go to Brazil after high school, so works 3 jobs- at a book store, a coffee house, and a summer camp, wich helps her during her time on the island.

VOICE ACTRESS: Grey Delise (voice of everybody mandy on billy and mandy, lor on the weekenders, and looooooottts of other stuff)

TDI101

[7]Jul 10, 2008

Name : Konlia

Characteristics : Straight Black hair mixed with blue and red, Not to tall not to short and skinny, Tomboy in a skirt girl.

Facts : She is prefect. There really nothing that she can't do..no really I can't find anything. She is sweet, smart, strong, and hot. She's like almost all the character's combined. She is crafty like Heather. She is as smart as Noah but not as lazy as him. She is opinionistic and artistic as Gwen. She is unperdictable as Izzy. She can be as Pure hearted as Harold until he switch the votes. She is as athletic as Bridgette. She is as sensitive as Dj but dont get as scared as easy. She is sometime as bad as Duncan. She is as foucus on winning like Courtney but not that much. She is rarly as scary as Eva. She is as sweet as Katie until she got voted off. She as introvert as Trent. She is as confident as Cody. She is as fun as Owen. She has street smart like LeShawna (Spelling?). She is as pretty as Lindsay and way smarty then her. She is fantastic in arts. She plays any instrument. She dance from Comtemporary to Hip-hop but ever did Quick Jave. She wins every contest or audition she's in. She has a heart pure gold and give it to anyone who needs it. She will do anything for the poor and homeless. She is rich so rich that I bet her sweet 16 party cost more than Lindsay sweet 16 party. She has a fear of stalk by killers and has a fear of horror movies. If she was on TDI she would have been kick off on ep 8 cuz Beth took the Tiki idol and cursed Screaming Gophers and the RMCP came and got Izzy next ep.

Voice Actress : Kristin Fairlie ( Since she kinda like Bridgette I wanted her to get the same voice. At first it was going to be Megan but she sound more like Bridgette than Gwen.)

ninja_alien

[8]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 6

Mine is:

NAME: Karren

Characteristics: skinney, long brown hair, red bangs, always has her ipod.

Facts: Karren's the kind of person you don't want to send on an important task. she could fall asleep. She's mostly lazy, but tries her best. The things that keep her going are: Sweeney todd (2007 movie), soda, energy drinks, and her ipod. She always carries a pair of scissors in her pocket, along with a huge knife. She loves to draw, and to get outside whenever the sun's not out; she likes to be pale.

Voice Actor: Grey Delise (voice of Mandy -BaM- Raven -TT- etc...)

haahaa...yeah..I hope I did okay.I'm new tot he fourms ^^;

TDI101

[9]Jul 11, 2008
    Since we made up some camper's why dont we make a Total Drama Island with our campers in it but we need a few more characters. I just wanted to know if you guys like the idea. If you do make more characters plz.

nate4123

[10]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 16

Here's my camper:

Name: Nate

Characteristics: long black hair, sporty, plays guitar, a big fan of rock and roll, computer guy

Description: This person loves playing sports, especially Basketball. He brings his guitar around just like Trent in TDI and he is a skillful guitar player. He a pretty kewl guy, who wants to win the money for his friends and family and of course keeps some to himself. He can be helpful in teams and can be great around girls.

Voice Actor- Carter Hayden (Noah)

Hello92

[11]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    name: ray

characteristics: ,long black hair, earing, black clothes

facts: he is a quiet kid that hates everything. except his lovey. but you don't want to get on his bad side or else you will regret it!!!
    he wants to win the money becuase he wants to buy his dad out of jail.

name: belle

characteristics: long brown hair, a sun flower shirt and skirt

facts: she is an all around person. she is kind of like courtney, dedicated to win. she wants to donate the money to charitey. that is why she must win. but she sometimes does evil things such as replace the votes. she get very mad at times so she turns very beastly but the goes back to normal and giggles!

max8080

[12]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 7
    name:Maxx

attitude:reluctant,but willing

persinalaty:is smart,willing,and inventive,prepared,artzy,with a little shy sprinkled here or there,and isn`t into any girls there.WARNING:will get you if picked on.

charachteristics:black hair,dark blue shorts,light/dark shirt,black shoes.

p.s.if you use my person in your post,it`s actions must follow the personaloty(also,he isn`t a dare-doing guy at all).

beastmutt

[13]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 11

name:kyle

characteristics:he wears the same shirt as cody, the same hat as ezekiel and wears camo pants. red, short hair. homeschooled.

personality:confident, but easily distracted, he brought along one gadget with him, its like cody's remote. he always says the wrong thing, like ezekiel. if he were to get voted off it would be 3rd or 2nd due to having an annoying and cluelessly unique and somewhat unlikeable personality. he is allowed on only because of special permission from an unknown source.(explains his age.) and i love the total drama roleplay idea by TDI101

dannyranger7

[14]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 18

name:Rick Ansten

facts:Rick is one person who gets everything he wants,so on tdi he acts like he's better than everyone.

11th person voted out.=everyone realized he was rude and mean.

dannyranger7

[15]Jul 21, 2008
    TDI101 wrote:
    Since we made up some camper's why dont we make a Total Drama Island with our campers in it but we need a few more characters. I just wanted to know if you guys like the idea. If you do make more characters plz.
    This idea rocks!

beastmutt

[16]Jul 21, 2008
    oh, i have an idea on how the TDI game with these could go, we make a separate forum topic, someone comes up with a challenge. we act it out, then, at the end, the losing team states who leaves, then the one who leaves can only post on that board to share thier feelings from the resort of losers or is invited back by the host of the game, and one person is the host and invents all the challenges but cannot compete. sound good?
    Edited on 07/21/2008 5:41pm

beastmutt

[17]Jul 21, 2008
    oh, and when one person wins, we go again.

dannyranger7

[18]Jul 21, 2008
    beastmutt wrote:
    oh, i have an idea on how the TDI game with these could go, we make a separate forum topic, someone comes up with a challenge. we act it out, then, at the end, the losing team states who leaves, then the one who leaves can only post on that board to share thier feelings from the resort of losers or is invited back by the host of the game, and one person is the host and invents all the challenges but cannot compete. sound good?
    Dude,that is an awesome idea too.

TDI101

[19]Jul 26, 2008

dannyranger7 wrote:
    beastmutt wrote:

Lol I'm not laughing you guys I was looking at something anyway you guys can't do that theres to many games already the editor going to come to the topic and say that.

beastmutt

[20]Jul 27, 2008
    TDI101 wrote:

dannyranger7 wrote:
    beastmutt wrote:

Lol I'm not laughing you guys I was looking at something anyway you guys can't do that theres to many games already the editor going to come to the topic and say that.

yeah i read that too...