We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Courtney on Total Drama Action

facebookfan

[1]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 7

On Courtney's debut on Total Drama Action (other than the TDA Aftermath), her team seemed mad at her the entire time.
    Why? She's the only one who did anything and tried to get everyone to help, but failed.
    Justin didn't do s*** , Owen just chased Beth and Lindsay around on the wheel (don't know why he used the wheel but he ruined then in the process).

Also, why were the others upset when Owen was voted off? If they'd listened to Chris in the first place and not voted for Courtney, they could of voted off someone else and kept Owen on.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrystalCoconut

[2]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    Because she was very bossy and the grips are stupid

nate4123

[3]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    I agree with CrystalCoconut on this one. The grips are real idiots if they are going to take away Courtney. If that happened, then the grips would rather have all their players gone. But yeah she is pretty bossy but the Grips really need it. Is the grips future just continuing to lose? Courtney doesn't want that to happen! So what I see from her coming up is to lead this team to at least one win before the team merge.

DC-Dude

[4]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 26
    I don't think Courtney was being too bossy. I mean, she was bossy, but that's because her team is really hard to put up with, and the grips were pretty dumb.

The only grip besides Courtney who is actually sort of smart is Beth. Beth kept making efforts to save her team, what with the chicken-flavored cologne, and helping Owen with his jaw the second time, she's actually making an effort.

alagaesian

[5]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 12
    Well, morally, I think Courtney is being too bossy. Rationally, she's not. The Grips were going to lose, even though the Gaffers were down a member and going at each others' throats. There is only one word to describe the Grips' effort: pathetic.

I find it highly ironic that the last five Grips were all pretty good friends, while the Gaffers had all the reason to hate each other. Gwen was throwing challenges, Harold cheated, Duncan's being a bully, LeShawna lied for reward, and I don't even need to go into what Heather's done. The only person who didn't have a major conflict in his own team was DJ, and he wasn't even with them half the time! Meanwhile, the Grips are getting along nicely, but they still manage to fail at all the challenges they participate in.

And why exactly are they so mad that Owen's getting voted off? Since only Courtney's vote actually counted, she could have picked anyone to leave this round. If I were among them, I would be relieved that she didn't pick me!

Brodoin15

[6]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 20

By "they" you mean the characters, right?

Well, the obviously were upset that Courtney was on their team, and they all seemed to like Owen. So they were upset to see Owen go instead of the bossy girl none of them liked.

shishkabob999

[7]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 9
    Whether she was bossy or not, maybe it was the "team of complete duds" or the "sled dogs" comments. Even if your team is as pathetic as the Grips are, you don't make it far in the game if you're condescending.

PinkEmo01

[8]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 8

One, The Grips were like the 'best of friends'

amd

Two, I don't think they know how useful Courtney is

PinkEmo01

[9]Sep 7, 2009

Oh, and also

Its a great thing COutney is there cuz she brings the 'drama' in Ttoal DRama ACtion
    When i saw ep 14 preview, i was stoked

avery9967

[10]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    the Grips are kind of light headed though, so i see courtney getting so fed up with them not being involved with the challenge that she starts to get bossy ( thats what i do) Even Izzy was getting fed up with them( the episode where they were locked in the submarine)So maybe if they had just been doing the challenge instead of being self absorbed hand models and ignored their near canibolism hunger she wouldn't have gotten so impatiant.

spongeboy22

[11]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 16

but was it really fair that they couldn't kick off courtney, but courtney could kick off owen

and also, some of you may hate me for this, but i love owen, and i hate courtney!

CrystalCoconut

[12]Sep 8, 2009
    spongeboy22 wrote:

but was it really fair that they couldn't kick off courtney, but courtney could kick off owen

and also, some of you may hate me for this, but i love owen, and i hate courtney!

I think The Grips deserve the blame for Owen being voted off then Courtney does to be honest.

Come on think of this

The dude WON last season and got a large amount of screen time. And he also had a decent run this season as well.

Also he did deserve to go.

Him or Justin NOT courtney.

n5d25d90

[13]Sep 8, 2009
    I'm not sure how Owen exactly DESERVED to go... but I will agree with this:

Courtney probably got rid of Owen BECAUSE he won last season (or, in some countries, got second place). She doesn't want the guy to sleep and fart his way through the system again. If you ask me, it was the smartest move a Grip has done yet.

Riankg

[14]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 6

n5d25d90 wrote:
    I'm not sure how Owen exactly DESERVED to go... but I will agree with this: Courtney probably got rid of Owen BECAUSE he won last season (or, in some countries, got second place). She doesn't want the guy to sleep and fart his way through the system again. If you ask me, it was the smartest move a Grip has done yet.

And because he sometimes just make them slower then they already are. He blew up part of the last episode's challenge. I know that everyone had a little blame into it. But who of the Grips would imagine that he would freak out like he did.

Something I really want to see is how will Courtney react over Justin mind-control powers. I think she wont be hugely affected. Like she will be soo determined to win that she wont even pay attencion on him.

Edited on 09/08/2009 9:55am

n5d25d90

[15]Sep 8, 2009
    Riankg wrote:

n5d25d90 wrote:
    I'm not sure how Owen exactly DESERVED to go... but I will agree with this: Courtney probably got rid of Owen BECAUSE he won last season (or, in some countries, got second place). She doesn't want the guy to sleep and fart his way through the system again. If you ask me, it was the smartest move a Grip has done yet.

And because he sometimes just make them slower then they already are. He blew up part of the last episode's challenge. I know that everyone had a little blame into it. But who of the Grips would imagine that he would freak out like he did.

Something I really want to see is how will Courtney react over Justin mind-control powers. I think she wont be hugely affected. Like she will be soo determined to win that she wont even pay attencion on him.

Well, I just meant that I don't think Owen deserved to go more than anyone else on the team, but that's a good point.

I still stand by what I said earlier. It felt premeditated; it seemed like Courtney had planned on getting rid of Owen beforehand. And it makes sense.

CrystalCoconut

[16]Sep 8, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    I'm not sure how Owen exactly DESERVED to go..

Please watch Ocean's Eight or Nine ok?

Owen lost the game

n5d25d90

[17]Sep 8, 2009
    I did. -_- Where do you think my argument on why Courtney got rid of Owen comes from? I don't just make claims like this without viewing the episode first.

dancingbeatle

[18]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 45
    Maybe they should have voted for Justin instead.

alagaesian

[19]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    ^ The team consists of Justin, Owen, and three girls. True, from a practical standpoint, they SHOULD have voted off Justin. But, it's virtually impossible to do.

facebookfan

[20]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    if you mean impossible because Beth and Lindsay are enamored with him then yes. their crush on him is him only strength, though, because he doesn't help at all. he just stands there and looks pretty.