We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Can't Help Falling In Louvre Episode Discussion Thread......

maritimer00

[1]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Can't Help Falling In Louvre episode in the current season. Please feel free to discuss the episode here. A reminder that if it, or any episode,has appeared on the internet on a non official site before official broadcast, do NOT post links to the video here in the forum as it goes against site policy and can be moderated by site staff. Thanks.

Edited on 08/09/2010 8:41am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doguineta

[2]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 20
    SO pARIS was really gfood, Lindsay got the boot but left wqith an awesome episode (like when she left, she hit the door twice), Izzy was really great (getting Noah's ball, messing with the jet, all the statue bingo stuff, and TOUCHDOWN!!!), Noah was just awesome (the imaginary ball with Sasquatchanakwa and Izzy, the lasers part, putting arms on the Venus), Tyler was really good too (straght back, nonono overunder!), and sierra's song rocked. Rally awesome episde, really. 10/10

iamtunk

[3]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    awww, bye Lindsay! oh well. I guess i'm okay with it.

Kauaimon

[4]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 16
    Nuuu, I'd rather DJ leave this episode instead! He wants to go home! He should! D=.

4EverGreen

[5]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 44

I'm actually beginning to enjoy D.J. and his constant bad luck, it's the most interesting thing that's happened to him in all three seasons of the "Total Drama" series! I like it that Cody is finally easing up a little on Sierra, even if it was primarily out of guilt. Izzy's plane antics and all of the things that happened with Noah was just comedy gold! Now that Team Victory is just a party of D.J., I can't help but wonder if Ezekiel or Duncan is going to return soon and give D.J. a much needed helping hand, and if they don't, which team is going to get the bad luck of D.J. and his curse? Enough said!

DiamondHead1830

[6]Aug 10, 2010
    You could tell from the commercial that she was going to leave. Plus its Paris, it makes sense for her to leave there! And I belive DJ will go to Team Amazon, just a thought. And I loved Izzy this episode, usually she is my least favorite but she was HALARIOUS! I really liked the plane landing. And Chef said hold on to something heavy and there was like 5-6 guys holding onto Owen lol. Very good episode, And has anyone else noticed throught the WHOLE show, DJ gets more and more wimpier? Id definetly recremend it!

imverybasic

[7]Aug 10, 2010

Ugh, how dare Sierra put Cody through all that? I realize that what he said was hurtful but honestly, this had to be one of Sierra's most sneaky, disgusting, underhanded tricks... not to mention completely unneccessary. Cody did not deserve that.

Lionheart08

[8]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 30

Dunno how I feel about DJ still being in at the end of the episode. Just don't feel it was right how he essentially screwed up and Lindsay ended up going home. I did find his "Momma I'm coming home" song hilarious though.

doguineta

[9]Aug 10, 2010
    Momma I'm coming hoooome
    Momma I'm coming hoooome
    No more animales getting hurt
    'Cause Momma I'm coming HOOOOME!!

Liked that too.

doguineta

[10]Aug 10, 2010

Momma I'm coming hoooome

Momma I'm coming hoooome

No more animals getting hurt

'Cause Momma I'm coming HOOOOME!!

Liked that too.

Edited on 08/10/2010 6:16pm