We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Beth this season

Kingcool7789

[1]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 39

Does anyone else find Beth to be annoying this season?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 21
    sort of. in the latest episode i wanted to rip her head off for betraying lindsay then expecting her to share the reward with her.

LordGrievous

[3]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    I find her really annoying especially with her boyfriend talk, I hope the writers dropped it for the rest of TDA.

Riankg

[4]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 6
    She isnt my favorite character..but i think she had a huge development comparing to TDI. I agree she is annoying in some occasions, but she does some funny jokes sometimes and what i like about her is that she is really random..like harold asked for her to say something he didnt know..she answered..my boyfriend has to dogs named steve..like..RANDOM!!

But i thought she was a big idiot by doing those things to lindsay..strange because it's her who always mentions about their friendship.

Kingcool7789

[5]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 39
    Riankg wrote:
    She isnt my favorite character..but i think she had a huge development comparing to TDI. I agree she is annoying in some occasions, but she does some funny jokes sometimes and what i like about her is that she is really random..like harold asked for her to say something he didnt know..she answered..my boyfriend has to dogs named steve..like..RANDOM!! But i thought she was a big idiot by doing those things to lindsay..strange because it's her who always mentions about their friendship.
    Oh yes she has had character development that is undeniable. Compared to season 1 she was just Heather's "henchmen" but I just find her annoying lol.

imverybasic

[6]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    The only thing that I find truly annoying about/with Beth is her boyfriend talk. Otherwise, I think she's okay.

tigerty101

[7]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 15

My opinion on Beth really hasn't changed much between seasons, but I do find her a little more annoying. She's right on the line between dislike, and don't care for me, and the only people I'd rather win less then her, would be Justin, Owen, Lindsay, Courtney, and Sadie.