We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Beth Discussion (Spoilers for next US episode)

bluemoon11

[1]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 8

She was only voted off because of that stupid idol- otherwise Heather would have been voted off.

So isn't it a little unfair and HARSH that Lashawna and I can't remember who else but all of her new found friends voted her off even though it was Owen's fault they lost the challenge?

I mean they only voted her off because of a stupid superstition (For those who don't know what I'm talking about I'm refering to the Idol from Boney Island that she took but didn't know it was cursed)

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ultimatekey

[2]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 22
    Yeah, well in the last episode Cody got mauled by that bear, and it was Beths idol fault, oh yeah, why would your friends vote you off? I mean Leshawna is her new friend, and I think Lindsays her also Beths friend when they were in the alliance. Oh, yeah In paintball deer hunter, when Cody got mauled by that bear, he got voted off, and Owen (hes Codys friend) he voted him off, mostly because hes useless, since you know he got mauled! And he said hes a quick healer. I know this is about Beth, but I just wanted to get that out about Cody, and Beth got a crush on Cody(she kissed him), but she coould at least wait till the ship came to take Cody away, because she lets him fall in the water. Oh, yeah it was good she stood up to Heather!

NatalieTV100

[3]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    Which episode did they vote her off(I live in the US so I haven't seen that episode before). The last episode they showed was the paintball episode. I like how she standed up to Heather. But why would LeShwana vote her off. Just because of a stupid superstiction.

NejiShikamaru

[4]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    The idol scares them, they would lose a fourth straight if they kept her and lost Heather. The idol cursed Beth and her team, so the only cure is to rid the team of the cause.

Besides, what will Beth contribute? lol No offense to Beth fans.

ally1313

[5]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    I don't think it was fair the reason she was voted off, but I really don't miss her.

typogirl

[6]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    I'm not surprised she got voted off. I had a feeling that she wouldn't make it far, but I wish she didn't go that way though.

NejiShikamaru

[7]Aug 3, 2008
    If anyone really got screwed, it's these people:

Courtney - Harold changes votes to get back at Duncan

Duncan - Gets out because of Owen

Lindsay and Heather - Out on technicalities

Cody - Cursed by Beth

ally1313

[8]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    Yeah, I think Courtney and Duncan got screwed the most. With Duncan, he did probably the best of the four, but Owen was obsessed with the Sticky buns or whatever. And with Courtney, it wasn't fair to get rid of her. Get rid of Duncan if you hate him so much!

NejiShikamaru

[9]Aug 3, 2008
    Harold wanted to hit Duncan where it hurt the most, and that was seeing Courtney leave instead of himself. Harold knew that Duncan loved Courtney, but would rather let her try and win, but Harold knew that and changed it to kick her out and ruin Duncan.

TTAM-MATT

[10]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    Oh man right when she got a personality she gets voted off! well that sucks!