We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Are there STILL?

Is the Lame-O Game Real

CrystalCoconut

[1]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    Doubters of the lame-o game?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TDMe

[2]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    yes, Kauff said so >

The_Cartoon

[3]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 20
    I'm 50-50 on it. It is odd that it has predicted correctly every week. Even the first shocker this week. But I don't see why they would spoil the results for people.

nate4123

[4]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    I doubt it. That game provided some predictions that are ridiculous (ex: Geoff and DJ coming back) which made me not look back at that game.

shishkabob999

[5]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 9
    nate4123 wrote:
    I doubt it. That game provided some predictions that are ridiculous (ex: Geoff and DJ coming back) which made me not look back at that game.

Exactly with the Geoff and DJ thing.

alagaesian

[6]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 12
    Let's put it this way:

It says DJ and Geoff come back, and that is really weird...so there's a high possibility of a glitch.

Everyone, by now, knows who the final four will be: Harold, Courtney, Justin, and Beth. Lindsay, Duncan, and LeShawna are going to get eliminated before that. The Lame-O-Game stated that LeShawna is leaving next, but soon after, the site SHUT DOWN (according to CC). When it came back up, Duncan and Lindsay were gone also, and DJ and Geoff were put up.

So, I won't be surprised if LeShawna gets eliminated. But I also won't be surprised if she isn't, because the site might have been taken down because her elimination was an error. Also, I don't think that Lindsay and Duncan will be voted off in a double-elimination. The season needs to contain so many episodes of challenges, and since we are already somewhat behind, eliminating two people in one episode will simply extend that deficit. What are we going to do with the four extra required episodes that will stack up as a result?

And, no, I don't think they're going to get filled with Geoff and DJ's returns and eliminations. They have NO PLOT with the assumed final four - what reason could the writers have to bring them back? Plus, with the whole site-goes-down-then-comes-back-up thing, it could easily be a glitch. Besides, like TDMe said, Kauff said so.

HaydenAvery

[7]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 21
    i believe the lame o game is right about everything but the double elimination even though duncan and lindsay will go but separately and DJ and Geoff returning. they have no plot whatsoever. i agree with algaesian for the most part.

The_Cartoon

[8]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 20
    I would like to point out that the presumed Final 4 are not confirmed. I still say that until the episodes air, we don't know what the elimination order is. Lame-O-Game or not.

imverybasic

[9]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 16
    I'm sort of neutral about the Lame-O-Game, as well. I can see Leshawna leaving and I wouldn't be surprised about the rest of the eliminations going in that order. I just can't wrap my head around DJ and Geoff returning. It just doesn't make much sense, to me. DJ's still grieving about how he disappointed his mother, so he'd be reluctant to return. And if Geoff were to come back then it's good bye Aftermath... well, unless let's say Izzy hosts it. There's still some unsolved conflicts regarding the Geoff/Bridgette factor. If Geoff and DJ were to both return, it would build up on the suspense, which is kind of the point of a reality show, but it would drive me crazy.