We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

"Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better" Ep Discussion SPOILERS AROUND

doguineta

[1]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 20

So today the 4th ep of TDWT airs. This thread is only for people who saw it on CN because if not it would spoil the thing for the others. In this ep, the JEt lands in the Yukon and the challenges include jumping blocks of ice across a river and a sled race using contestants as dogs. And according to the preview SPOILER there is some drama with Bridgette and Alejandro SPOILER ENDS

So I don't know if you guys want to use this but.. anyways. If this fails, I will stop doing it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[2]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 26

I think this is a good idea. The challenges and drama seem cool, so I think I'll like it!

brekclub85

[3]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 4
    I loved radioactive Izzy!

Kauaimon

[4]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 16
    Great episode! I love the song, though I didn't want to see Bridgette leave ):

Space__Girl

[5]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 3
    OMG! Tyler was in the confessional!!! Finally!

LunaGirl196

[6]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 4
    Well as to this episode I loved seeing Courtney being whipped (I think it's karma for what she did to the Grips in Ocean's 8 or 9) and for once complaining about something that is competely understandable (She has a point this time), Bridgette kind of upset me throughout the episode (Upset meaning mad), Alejandro's hot latin blood joke was bound to pop up sometime, Whatever gross things Owen did throughout the episode I looked away and muted my T.V., Sierra was being even more of a creeper in this episode, The song was okay, Team Victory failed horribly, Izzy is appearantly dumb now (She can't tell the difference between a speaker and a bioharzard sign), DJ cried his eyes shut, I thought they weren't going back to Canada, and Bridgette's "ALEJANDRO'S EVILLLL!!!!" line probably was ignored by her team (Well at least till Leshawna firgures it out as she drops).

LordGrievous

[7]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 13
    Kauaimon wrote:
    Great episode! I love the song, though I didn't want to see Bridgette leave ):

I didn't want Bridgette to leave either and it seems like having three teams was pointless if only one team is being eliminated.

TDIrocks61294

[9]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 7

Interesting episode. I'm glad that Team Chris finally won. There were several things I didn't like however, including; the fact that Lindsay and Leshawna have made it farther than Bridgette in both previous seasons and now again this season, DJ (because he's getting annoying), anything and everything that Owen did, and of course Sierra. Man, I REALLY hate that creep. Also, I do find Courtney to be a bit annoying, but Heather disgusts me. I did not like the fact that she was whipping Courtney. I'll tell you, there are a lot of people I don't like this season. I actually can't wait for Zeke to return, he's much funnier than stupid Owen. I'd really like Noah to be focused on a little more, but at least he has a good amount of lines in each episode.

DC-Dude

[10]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 26

I think Tyler and Lindsay's relationship is cute- but if Lindsay is that blind to Tyler, then she doesn't deserve him. Tyler could be with Bridgette (after Geoff) or something because they're both clumsy!

Sad to see Bridgette's departure.

Favorite quote:

Izzy: Where's the radio?

TVdude3895

[11]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 14

Wow, I thought Bridgette would be in 3rd place.. Oh well. Sierra is getting weirder in each and every episode. What I was really worried about was Cody almost freezing to death, but him running away from Owen's pee was funny. Bridgette fell for Alejandro like a sap, but I did like the song. Courtney, Heather and Gwen needs more dance moves. And again Team Chris won a challenge: Bummer. If I was in TDWT, I would be in different Situations:

Character 1- In Team Victory, I would cross the ice and water, but I wouldn't pull (with Leshawna's weight). "Leshawna: What was that!? Me: Aw nothing. I love you." Anyway, I would vote off Leshawna in this episode for tricking DJ.

Character 2- In Team Chris, It would be hard to cross the ice and water. Team Chris found me next to a flag and we win this episode. Good job, Noah! (I meant to say Tyler) Tyler: Oh, you gonna be kiddin' me!

Character 3- In Team Amazon, I would have cross the ice easily, but I was with Sierra saving Cody. Note that I was smart enough to be the only contestant to bring a coat, so Lindsay, Leshawna and Izzy would get off Alejandro and come to me, angering him (A Rivaly). Later, I gave my coat to Sierra, who gave it to Cody. Well, at least that worked out.

But Anyway, My favorite moment was The Cuddling Scene. Noah and Bridgette: LOL!

stephdumas

[12]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 10

The cuddling scene between Noah and Bridgette gived me the idea for a sketch then I did in a hurry. I did this one when CN showed the 1st five minutes. In this sketch Bridgette begins to speak while Geoff countinue by mentionning then she have a canon pairing while the others: Trent, Harold, Duncan, Cody, Ezekiel and Tyler completed by saying she have lots of fanon pairings and Ezekiel tell Noah to go behind the file. Note then it's the first time I sketched Noah ^^; here the sketch in thumbnail form.

alagaesian

[13]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    Cool sketch, though I could have sworn that everyone and their mother-in-law already had a fanon pairing with Noah as well. And Noah seems to be a prime choice in slash fics too. Not only has he already been shipped with Bridgette in a couple fics, but he's also been put with four of Bridgette's fanon partners.

The song was pretty cool. At least now we have a villain this season that everyone agrees is the bad guy. Seriously, those Courtney vs. Harold arguments got on my nerves after a while. Alejandro doesn't annoy me like Courtney did either.

Speaking of Courtney, yay karma! And yay for Heather getting back onto her mean streak. For some reason, Sierra doesn't annoy me as much as I thought she would. In fact, she's pretty funny. Owen, on the other hand...no. He doesn't even seem to have a plotline at the moment. Which can only mean one thing: he'll be forced to stay on the show until he gets one and completes it. So we might be listening to his lame excuse of comic relief for a while. At least DJ has formed himself a plotline, and therefore will be leaving much sooner.

stephdumas

[14]Jul 15, 2010

alagaesian wrote:
    Cool sketch, though I could have sworn that everyone and their mother-in-law already had a fanon pairing with Noah as well. And Noah seems to be a prime choice in slash fics too. Not only has he already been shipped with Bridgette in a couple fics, but he's also been put with four of Bridgette's fanon partners.

You gived me another inspiration for another sketch, seem then I have to brainstorm a bit for the next idea.

stephdumas

[15]Jul 18, 2010

Here a sketch showing Noah'sother fanon partners who have their word to say.

TVdude3895

[16]Jul 18, 2010
    • level: 14

That's Sad