We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Am-Ah-Zon Race Episide Discussion thread....

maritimer00

[1]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Am-Ah-Zon Episode in the current season. Please feel free to discuss the episode here. A reminder that if it, or any episode,has appeared on the internet on a non official site before official broadcast, do NOT post links to the video here in the forum as it goes against site policy and can be moderated by site staff. Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doguineta

[2]Jul 30, 2010
    • level: 20
    Ok, here is my thought:

Great peisode, Lindsay was awesome and caring for DJ, Izz was the crazy girl we all know and love, Noah's great dialogue conitunies, etc.

Gwen's solo on the In this Mess song creeped me out a little thogu, and great developkment on tea Gwen-Sierra-Cody stuff. Cody is satisifed Gwen touched his butt, she saw him naked (through X-rays glasses), Sierra wanted Gwenv to acxt mean to Cody, she agreed, and Sierra found out Cody doesn't stand her in the fake elimination.

Oh! And alejandro made Owen think his best friend (Noah) and his crush (Izzy) left him behing and that Al is his only friend. Wonder where his plan is going with this...

dannyranger8

[3]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 16

What country did this air in already? Well I watched it on youtube and it's kinda getting me pissed that Team Amazon is getting a whole bunch of screen time compared to half of Team CRRRRH. Anyways, I guess it was good, but not the best

doguineta

[4]Jul 31, 2010
    dannyranger8 wrote:

What country did this air in already? Well I watched it on youtube and it's kinda getting me pissed that Team Amazon is getting a whole bunch of screen time compared to half of Team CRRRRH. Anyways, I guess it was good, but not the best

It has aired on Australia

TheToonster

[5]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 1

I thought it was a good episode, Team Victory started doing AWESOME, when they just had two people left in the team. Alejandro tricked owen that he is his only real freind and that Noah and Izzy didnt care, and now Heather is planing revenge on her team, all because of that fake elimination. And seirra found out that cody voted for her! The next episode seems intersting because of what happened in this episode, really great episode. I also found it kinda sad when seirra started crying...

Edited on 07/31/2010 3:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

doguineta

[6]Jul 31, 2010
    TheToonster wrote:

I thought it was a good episode, Team Victory started doing AWESOME, when they just had two people left in the team. Alejandro tricked owen that he is his only real freind and that Noah and Izzy didnt care, and now Heather is planing revenge on her team, all because of that fake elimination. And seirra found out that cody voted for her! The next episode seems intersting because of what happened in this episode, really great episode. I also found it kinda sad when seirra started crying...

Me too, I actually felt really bad for her, the person she loves more than aything said (not directly in her facE) she is a stalker and he doesn't like her.

Riankg

[7]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 6
    Actually it hasn't aired YET.. It was leaked by the channel's website.. But it hasnt aired on TV.. Still, Australia will air all the other episode before.. Starting in August 9th, both countries will air episode 9 (Paris). After this, it will ai daily the new episodes in australia.. So the Amazon hasnt aired.. It just got leaked.

---- Ok about the episode.. I thought it was great.. I really enjoyed how they showed a bit of every team.. despite team amazon got most of the spotlight again. It was sooo sad to see Sierra crying.. I mean the girl does everything for him.

I just realised how the next episode will be important.. I want a lot of LindsayxTyler in this one, but I dont think this will happen. Even though Lindsay probably will say good bye to the season. I can see a lot of SierraxCody and HeatherxAlejandro. Owen and Izzy might have some spotlight too, since Alejandro said he was the only one who got back to save him in the amazon.

I hope they give the characters the perfect screen time before they get eliminated.. Cause we know SierraxCody will be seen a lot until idk .. the end of the season. Both will go far..

Heather and Alejandro as well.. And IzzyxOwen still have a bunch of episodes to develop.

imverybasic

[8]Aug 1, 2010

Okay episode... Congratulations to Lindsay for finding the golden tomb and a thumbs up to Chris for allowing Team Victory to enjoy the perks for a change. Too bad we didn't get to see Heather get the boot, though. I kind of thought that she deserved to be punished for blaming Gwen for everything and almost allowing her team to perish. Also, Sierra's crying kind of annoyed me a little bit.

Edited on 08/02/2010 10:27am
    Edited 7 total times.

peopie1111

[9]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 15

I felt so bad for Sierra!!! She may be creepy at times, but she sure has a personality! Cody better realize the mistake he made... Now I'm all excited for the France episode!

Lionheart08

[10]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 30
    peopie1111 wrote:

I felt so bad for Sierra!!! She may be creepy at times, but she sure has a personality! Cody better realize the mistake he made... Now I'm all excited for the France episode!

"At times?" She's a total loony stalker. Personally I'm 100% supporting everything Cody said.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a DJXLindsay vibe from this episode.

doguineta

[11]Aug 2, 2010

Lionheart08 wrote:
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a DJXLindsay vibe from this episode.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no RELATIONSHIP between them!! It's just a friendship!!! mostly as the kiss was because DJ let her bring her BOYFRIEND to first class. Sorry for my rant, but I dislike it when a hug or kiss makes some fans automatically think of a relationship. Sorry..

TVdude3895

[12]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 14

I loved seeing Owen put some hurt on Alejandro. Gwen put a curse on her whole team Surprised. Cody got pretty lucky with Gwen starting with puppy eyes, Gwen touching Cody's butt and ending with Gwen seeing Cody nude. Everything was going his way right until the elimination. Team Victoryis finally getting some luck back and Team Chris is in a rut. With Alejandro convincing Owen that he's his only friend, they might start an alliance. Gwen had the best solo (wicked rap). Ialso saw DJXLindsay too. It would happen, but Tyler is standing in the way. At the fake elimination, I would first plan to vote off Gwen, but ended up picking Heather. I feel bad for Sierra and it's sad to see her crying. Does anyone wanna see an [attractive] 16 year old fan girl crying? I wouldn't; anyone who would is a sick person. Through all of that, I'm still on Cody's side. Anyway, This is one great episode.

Edited on 08/02/2010 8:13pm

iamtunk

[13]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 13
    awww, Lindsay/DJ might be cute.

TVdude3895

[14]Aug 2, 2010

Now we just need to do something about Tyler...

iamtunk

[15]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 13
    eh, I think I do prefer TylerxLindsay, I just think DJxLindsay would be cute

TVdude3895

[16]Aug 3, 2010

Eh, Tyler's the threat. I like DJ more than Tyler so I prefer DJXLindsay.

Lionheart08

[17]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 30

doguineta wrote:

Lionheart08 wrote:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no RELATIONSHIP between them!! It's just a friendship!!! mostly as the kiss was because DJ let her bring her BOYFRIEND to first class. Sorry for my rant, but I dislike it when a hug or kiss makes some fans automatically think of a relationship. Sorry..

I'm not trying to create a new ship, I'm just saying it would make for an interesting dynamic, especially since the "DJ hurts another cute animal"thingwill eventually get old.

doguineta

[18]Aug 3, 2010
    Lionheart08 wrote:

doguineta wrote:

Lionheart08 wrote:

I'm not trying to create a new ship, I'm just saying it would make for an interesting dynamic, especially since the "DJ hurts another cute animal"thingwill eventually get old.

now that's true

DiamondHead1830

[19]Aug 3, 2010
    I hate to say it Lindsay fans, but I think she may be getting voted off next time :'( I still want Lody to happen though. NOT 4 SURE BUT in the promo 4 next week she is seen standing with a parachute next to tyler who seems to be pleeding 4 her not to go and Chris says "Its just a 30 minuet show!" (Which I hate and could make a good hour show!) anyway, It makes perfect sense 4 the Fashionista to be botted off in PARIS, sadly not Paris, Texas tho!! BUT AGAIN ITS JUST A THEORY AND I HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE BC I AM IN THE U.S.

BrainMan820

[20]Aug 4, 2010

Was it sad that Sierra realized Cody doesn't care for her? Yes, but she deserved it. Aside from her willingness to suck out the poison, she's shown an abject lack of respect for Cody or his personal space. If he had told her to back off, and she accepted it, but still talked to him, she would have been a really good character, and create a very interesting dynamic, since Gwen is part of the Duncan-Courtney thing.

But she's just an annoying, ridiculous stereotype who isn't funny enough for her zany personality.