We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Alternate ending (POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR US VIEWERS!)

Will Gwen win TDI on CN?

cornergas94

[1]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 5

Based on what Thorny said in this blog post: http://totaldramaisland.blogspot.com/2008/07/your-questions-answered.html, I'm seeming to think that the rumours about Gwen winning on Cartoon Network are probably true. To quote Thorny's comment

"sooooo does that mean that in USA's version of TDI, there will be a different winner??

watch and see .... "

That seems like either PROOF that Gwen will win or they are teasing us up until Thanksgiving.

What do you think, is this a joke or will it be different?

Edited on 08/11/2008 11:54am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ally1313

[2]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 6
    They never said it would be Gwen. They said "maybe another winner." For all we know, they could bring back Ezekiel instead of Izzy and have him win. They never at one point say that Gwen will win, or even make it to the top two. In fact, they're changing it so they can surprise us, and if everyone is saying Gwen will win, it'll be a surprise if she doesn't. I do think it'll be a different winner, but I don't think it'll be Gwen.

typogirl

[3]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 10
    I don't know what will happen. Everything seems to fall in place. Maybe Courtney won't be voted off, maybe Harold will never change votes. All I know is that there is going to be a lot of editing on somebody's part.