We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

About harold

jeter241

[1]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    People are really not talking about Harold.I thought he should have won the whole competition.He saved the killer bass 2 staright times in the past 2 weeks.Are there any harold fans out their.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TDIfan1239

[2]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 3

Yes, there is. Harold is cool.

sharpguard

[3]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    I think Harold is pretty funny

nate4123

[4]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 16
    Harold seems to be the hero of the team, even if he's nerdy and dorky.

4EverGreen

[5]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 44
    I hate to sound predictable for US viewers, but Harold has about a next to zero percent chance of being able to win "Total Drama Island" (not that I would know, considering I live in the US and don't have Teletoon.) In any case, the reason why I believe this is so is because Harold is neither strong enough, nor cunning enough to take charge, be crafty, or take steps to protect himself from getting kicked off. He nearly got kicked off in the third episode (and if Eva hadn't lost her temper, he probably WOULD'VE gotten kicked off!) He dodged a bullet that time, but I'm not expecting many more miracles from Harold. His luck can only last him so much longer. But still, he is more resourceful than I was originally going to give him credit for. Enough said!

foobacoligist

[6]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    well, he loves, he loses, and he sees boobies in his own words lol

nate4123

[7]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    4EverGreen wrote:
    I hate to sound predictable for US viewers, but Harold has about a next to zero percent chance of being able to win "Total Drama Island" (not that I would know, considering I live in the US and don't have Teletoon.) In any case, the reason why I believe this is so is because Harold is neither strong enough, nor cunning enough to take charge, be crafty, or take steps to protect himself from getting kicked off. He nearly got kicked off in the third episode (and if Eva hadn't lost her temper, he probably WOULD'VE gotten kicked off!) He dodged a bullet that time, but I'm not expecting many more miracles from Harold. His luck can only last him so much longer. But still, he is more resourceful than I was originally going to give him credit for. Enough said!

I'm thinking the same way. Harold is not a great person. He does not have anything that could interest someone. But I do expect him to go high, possible 10th place to me.

vandita01

[8]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 4
    i like harold cause he got courtney out.

HankL

[9]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 18

Harold is more or less a love note to John Heder's characters Napoleon Dynamite and the dorky figure skater dude in Blades of Glory. He's also a nice stab at DJ Qualls as well given whom he.... ahem.... eventually gets involved with. He's great comic relief AND some of the stuff where DJ, Geoff and Duncan start torturing in a couple of episodes is HILARIOUS!!!

foobacoligist

[10]Jul 24, 2008

Harold for me is love/hate. he saves the day frequently, and like somebody before me (sorry I'm not sure who) posted, he provides great comic relief. but what's going to happen when Duncan realizes why Courtney's gone? I mean, I was literally screaming at the TV and punching my pillow because I hated what happened. if Harold were to be mixed with a bit of Heather and Trent, (Heather for her mind and Trent for his cool) I would have said Harold will win from the beginning, but he isn't, so I think he can't possibly win.

foobacoligist

[11]Jul 24, 2008
    oh, and I note to HankL- I found that so freakin' funny! espicially considering that in Napoleon Dynamite, with that guy (I haven't seen the movie in so long, sorry) who's girl friend is named Lefawnduh, I just found that SO FUNNY!!
    Edited on 07/25/2008 4:13pm

beastmutt

[12]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    harold is voted off 11th or 12th

HankL

[13]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 18
    Harold: I've never seen a girl like YOU before! You're really BIG... and LOUD!!!! You can just TELL Harold is hot for LeShawna with that statement alone!!!! heee hee hee heee

Kristy101

[14]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 15
    HankL wrote:
    Harold: I've never seen a girl like YOU before! You're really BIG... and LOUD!!!! You can just TELL Harold is hot for LeShawna with that statement alone!!!! heee hee hee heee

Poor Harold though, She thought it was an insult.

Is it just me or does Harold act and sound alot like napoleon dynamite? xD

[15]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 6
    jeter241 wrote:
    People are really not talking about Harold.I thought he should have won the whole competition.He saved the killer bass 2 staright times in the past 2 weeks.Are there any harold fans out their.
    why did you just tell me harold didn't win? I live in the U.S. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

foobacoligist

[16]Jul 25, 2008
    HankL wrote:
    Harold:I've never seen a girl like YOU before! You're really BIG... and LOUD!!!! You can just TELL Harold is hot for LeShawna with that statement alone!!!! heee hee hee heee
    lmao that was so funny! lol you could tell she was kind of flattered at the beginning, but then she got really mad when he was done

NejiShikamaru

[17]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 13
    jeter241 wrote:
    why did you just tell me harold didn't win? I live in the U.S. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was obvious that he wouldn't win, but I won't spoil how he gets out or when.

TDI101

[18]Jul 27, 2008

NejiShikamaru wrote:
    jeter241 wrote:
    It was obvious that he wouldn't win, but I won't spoil how he gets out or when.

^^ Same here I was going to tell you but I don't won't get mad at me.