We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Official Madagascar Movies Thread!

Prompter

[21]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

I loved both of the Madagascar movies! But if I had to choose, I think the first one would be my favorite, it was the original and started off the cool story about the gang of Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo, and Melman the giraffe. They aren't in the tv series so I miss them now obviously.

It's quite an achievement for the Penguins to get their own TV series when they weren't originally part of the movie script.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Slinkgirl95

[22]Apr 30, 2010
    • level: 15

I saw the first one when I was around 10. It was so funny then! The penguins were like awesome! And then I saw the second one during the Christmas holidays in 2008. The whole Skipper in love with the doll was awesome. But now, because I've seen the show and I'm so used to the penguins in it, I don't really like them in the movies anymore; they're really weird and strange now, I mean, Skipper's voice is different and he's much rounder, Kowalski's like a soldier *shivers* and his voice sorta sucks, Private's eyes are TOO buldgy and Rico... nothing special. So when I was younger, that's when the penguins were my favourite in the movies, but now when I look back... I wanna run away.

Prompter

[23]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 4
    Skipper is actually voiced by the same guy (Tom McGrath) as in the movie. For some reason though, all the other penguins are voiced by different actors than the ones in the movie.