We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Rate and review: Miss Understanding/ Over Phil

mitsukigirl13

[1]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 18

Miss Understanding: This was hilarious in some parts, but a little sexist in others. It was nice to see Marlene again and at the end there was one skilene freeze frame moment Overall, this episode gets a B+

Over Phil: Eh, this wasn't as funny as Miss Understanding, but I had to laugh at that one reference to Alfred Hitchcock Presents (Old show, and I only know the reference because they did it in the Simpsons). I also liked the friendship parts in this episode, and it had a nice ending. B+

Overall, both epis were good. B+

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tellaphone

[2]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 8
    I liked the miss understanding one better It was really awesome i just finished watching those 2 episodes Im ok wit da Over Phil one . skilene freez frame moment??? wat is skilene? are u trying to say theres somethin goin on between marlene and u know who? ew hahahaha i no want dem to be couple .................................................................................................................................................................................GO PENGUINS tee hee

LadySkipper

[3]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    In my oppinion Miss Understanding was the best episode ever! I laughed so hard when King Jullien said & how come I don't have a pretty pink bow too I had to pause the tv for about 5 minutes. I loved that episode so much that I decided when I get an account here on tv.com that my username will be LadySkipper!
    Edited on 11/28/2009 3:49pm

NegiSpongie

[4]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    I thought Miss Understanding was HILARIOUS! I did notice that Skilene moment there. When I first saw it, I thought, "Whoa, that must insinuate something" lol!