We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Otter Gone Wild

Ryuu_Lynx

[1]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 3

I like Marlene the otter, I wonder if she feels alone being the only female in the zoo. LOL If they make a third Madagascar movie, let her be in it with the penguins and the lemurs

Still, that new episode when she went crazy for leaving the zoo was too much. I can't stop watching it. Not only did Marlene beat up the penguins by herself (she took them by surprise), even poor Rico, but she also raped King Julien. LMAO!! Don't get me wrong. I love King Julien, but he's so sensitive, dramatic, ego-centric, bossy, and "refined", not to mention all the times he shakes his "booty", he's just begging to get raped ever since the first movie. Not that little kids would understand that, like I'm wondering how many people who watched this episode shouted "RAPE!!" and "It's rape time!!" like me and my friends did. This episode left a huge impact. I can never keep a straight face during the Marlene/Julien scene. It's too much. And the King Kong parody? Damn!

Seriously, am I the only one who got hit in the face by this episode?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tacowiz

[2]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 4
    Yeah, it's obvious King Julien was begging to be raped. Also, I was hoping we could've seen more of Marlene's descent into madness. This had the potential to be the best psycho-drama since the Ren and Stimpy episode Space Madness.

Ryuu_Lynx

[3]Aug 24, 2009

You're right. I bet if the episode had been longer we could've seen more of Marlene's madness, but the penguins don't have 2-part episodes. I wanted to see more Marlene/Julien too. It was too funny to pass, but I don't think the penguins will let Marlene out of the zoo after what happened.

JellyFishJammer

[4]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 29
    I did like this episode a lot, specially when Marlene was kissing Julien and when Julien asked Marlene about her invitation to courtship, I was very surprised to see that on a children's cartoon
    But I think the episodes was just fine this way, making it longer would have made it a bit boring.

Ryuu_Lynx

[5]Aug 24, 2009

Funniest quotes in this episode go to King Julien!

"You've got this new vibe going on. I like it."

"I'm being King-napped!"

"Why are you eyeing my delicious flanks and my robust rump?"

"Wait! You're not going to ransom me. You are...going to eat me! OH!"

"Eat me if you must. But I will give you terrible indigestion. A gas unlike any ever..."

"Oh, my! No, please. You must stop!"

"How would I be explaining this to my mother?"

"But why does this have to happen when she is snarly and gross?"

"Now that you are much less growlily, I accept your invitation of courtship."

Like I said, I couldn't keep a straight face through this episode and it was mostly because of King Julien.

MarthaFan2

[6]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    Marlene's wild appearance is kind of disturbing to me. I actually loved the King Kong parody, probably the only scene I'd watch over and over again.