We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Next Three Episode Summaries -spoilers-

Schwarzwald

[1]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 6
    YTV's website for the series just went live and they had episode summaries for thirteen episodes listed there; however, three of those episodes haven't even aired in the United States yet. I thought I'd copy the descriptions and post them here; "Otter Gone Wild" sounds like a very cute episode.

11 A - Mort Unbound: Mort is exposed to Kowalski's super-ray, and he grows super-big and strong. But Mort's new strength sends him over the edge, and he starts to take revenge on everyone who took advantage of him when he was small-especially King Julien.

11 B - Roomies: Marlene gets a new roommate! At first, she's excited to have a new best friend to hang out with. But her attitude changes when her roommate turns out to have some pretty disgusting habits.

12 A - Roger Dodger: The rats have been terrorizing Roger the alligator, and he comes to the penguins for help. Their solution: switch gentle Roger's brain with loose-canon Rico's brain, and let the but kicking begin!

12 B - Lemur See, Lemur Do: A robot is sent to the zoo to learn the habits of lemurs before it's sent into space. Appalled that such an important mission would be left to Julien, Skipper decides the penguins must capture and train the robot instead.

13 A - Otter Gone Wild: When the penguins bring Marlene with them on a sno-cone mission in the park, she can't handle the freedom of being outside the zoo walls. Skipper and his team must capture the crazed Marlene before she goes permanently wild.

13 B - Cat's Cradle: Max the cat is on the run from evil animal control Officer X, and he comes to the penguins for help. With the zoo on lock-down, the penguins decide to give Max a makeover and hide him in plain sight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JellyFishJammer

[2]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 29
    Thanks for these, I'dd add them to the guide ASAP. But what I don't get is those numbers. Are these the actual episode numbers? Because I have them individually here.

Schwarzwald

[3]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 6
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Thanks for these, I'dd add them to the guide ASAP. But what I don't get is those numbers. Are these the actual episode numbers? Because I have them individually here.

Well, there are usually two "stories" per half-hour episode. 11 A and 11 B would be one episode, for example. I just listed them like that for the sake of clarification.

YTV has them listed in a more straight-forward manner.

http://ytv.com/programming/shows/penguins/episodes.asp#season1

CF3689

[4]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 22
    they all sound like cool eps