We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Discussion: The Lost Treasure of The Golden Squirrel+ New Episodes

Which was the best?

jjsthekid

[1]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 21

Discuss the new episodes that premiered tonight.

I'll post my thoughts later.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jamesbray

[2]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 13
    I only saw the golden squirrel and operation cooties. They were both great. Operation Cooties was hilarious and one of my favorite episodes of the show so far. Golden squirrel had a lot of great moments too.

Sabrespongebob

[3]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 16
    The Lost Treasure Of The Golden Squirrel:

I thought this special was very good not as good as the other special (Operation: Blowhole) but it was handled very nicely. The story was clever and witty and there was great character development seeing people dreams.

Fit To Print:

Best of the night. I loved how whenever one of the penguins tried to stop having there cover blown it just got worse. Also I liked the twist ending and it had a lot of funny moments

Operation Cooties:

This was a good episode. The plot was ok but they turned it into a good episode. The only problem I had with this episode is that it was so obvious that it was the plant that was making them all itch. Besides the ending this episode turned out good.

Mr. Tux:

This was a really good episode. This episode was insanely hilarious it also had my favourite jokes of the night (Kowalski spit takes) The armadillo was a good character hopefully he will make another appearance. Concrete Jungle Survival:

This was a good episode. The plot was very good but I didn't like it as much as the others. The lemurs were quite annoying but not over the top annoying. The ghost bus was a bit stupid but I was fine with it. The ending was funny because I didn't know how they would handle him still being called Private.

Overall this was a great night of episodes with some soon to be classics

jjsthekid

[4]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 21

They were decent episodes. Mr.Tux was my favorite of the night (Since I like golf). Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel was pretty good, but not as good as Operation: Blowhole. Operation Cooties and Concrete Jungle Survival were alright. Fit to print was pretty good. The ending made me laugh.

Oh and just a little fun fact, but an episode known asHello Dollface was supposed to air instead of Fit to print.

Edited on 07/21/2010 1:28pm