We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Discussion: Gator Watch/In The Line of Doody

Which was better?

jjsthekid

[1]May 15, 2010
    • level: 21

Finally, new episodes. I know it has only been 2 months, but to me it feels like it has been ages.

Anyways, they premiere today at 10:00 AM. I just made this early so we could give predictions on them before they air, and discuss them when they do air.

In the Line of Doody looks like the better one of the pack, but we will see.

Edited on 05/15/2010 6:11am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongegirl1029

[2]May 15, 2010
    • level: 16

Gator watch was so funny. It was so good to see Roger again.

jjsthekid

[3]May 15, 2010
    • level: 21

Gator Watch was pretty good. I got a laugh from all those news reports. Nice to see another roger themed episode, and nice to see him get moved to the zoo.

In The Line of Doody was funny too. Nice to see that pidgeon again (He first appeared in Launch Time). I kinda liked how they referencedGrand Theft Autolike stuff in it with them protecting The Commisioner. I did like the Pidgeon Proof Vest thing.

Sabrespongebob

[4]May 23, 2010
    • level: 16
    Gator Watch: Was the weaker one yet it was still pretty good. I liked the places Roger tried to live in but I thought there was to many News reports and for some reason I didn't like that they left the human in the car with the penguins. 7.5/10

In The Line Of Doody: This was better I loved the return of the pigeon. The plot was good and I loved the ending and the part where Skipper got covered in the stuff. 8.5/10