We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Discussion : Dr. Blowhole's Revenge

How would you rate this special?

jjsthekid

[1]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 21

I know it doesn't air until Monday, but i wanted to make it first. If you got the new Penguins DVD, you could see this episode before it airs Monday. I got the new DVD and i saw it and i must say i liked what i saw, but of course i won't spoil anything.

It's also the first Penguins special. We can also use this thread to give our predictions of it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 21
    I have it too. It was awesome. Lots of action and humor and excellent animation.

syrusfan

[3]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 38
    I thought the episode overall was quite good. Blowhole seems to be an interesting villan, love how he constantly mocks Kowalski. So I thought it was good, I'd like to see more of Blowhole.

JellyFishJammer

[4]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 29
    Great special, I'd easily give it a 10/10. Great jokes and plot and nice twist with King Julien turning out to be good, I was starting to worry he'd be that evil, lol. I think this show is going places if it keeps doing like it is so far.

Boolia

[5]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 23
    Good! I loved Mort, but it seemed to me his voice changed a bit. He was determed to save Julian (for his feet mostly). I liked Kolawski's not knowing what buttons to press, and Mort pressed the correct one. I also liked Julian and Blowhole's evil laughs, and mammal debate. Marlene not beleaving in Blowhole was good too. I give it a 3/5. It felt rush at the end but most 20 minute specials are.

srebak

[6]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 18
    I have to say, when Dr. Blowhole did the "Nooo" thing, i felt sorry for him.