We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Your most hated episode

PokeSponge123

[41]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 20
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    calc92 wrote:

SpongeBob B.C. is definately the worst and I thought The Splinter was hilarious. To Love A Patty was also dreadful.

I say "SpongeBob B.C." was okay, but I thought "The Splinter" was terrible, as well as "To Love a Patty"

SpongeBob B.C was funny in parts, but wasn't the best of episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaeandAnasRock

[42]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 19
    PokeSponge123 wrote:
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    calc92 wrote:

SpongeBob B.C. is definately the worst and I thought The Splinter was hilarious. To Love A Patty was also dreadful.

I say "SpongeBob B.C." was okay, but I thought "The Splinter" was terrible, as well as "To Love a Patty"

SpongeBob B.C was funny in parts, but wasn't the best of episodes.

I agree, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times".

calc92

[43]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    SpongeBob BC was kinda funny at first but now it's just extremely boring for me.

splatterhouse4

[44]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 5
    Good Neighbors

RaeandAnasRock

[45]Aug 29, 2008
    splatterhouse4 wrote:
    Good Neighbors

I agree big time that's one of the worst episodes.

clapmaster

[46]Aug 29, 2008

RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    splatterhouse4 wrote:
    Good Neighbors
    I agree big time that's one of the worst episodes.

actually i liked good neighbors the first time i saw it, but then i watched it again a few months later and i though i actually liked this bad episode. it isn't one of the worsts but it is definitely not good

SpongeBob_SP

[47]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    No SELF RESPECTING SpongeBob fan would ever say that they hated a single episode. I love all of them.

SpongeSebastian

[48]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 41
    SpongeBob_SP wrote:
    No SELF RESPECTING SpongeBob fan would ever say that they hated a single episode. I love all of them.
    You sure are a true fan.

splatterhouse4

[49]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 5
    Well, if not hate, then what's your least favorite episode?

Toph_Girl250

[50]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 10

Actually i decided to change some episodes around and re-list my top ten least favorite episodes.

1. Fungus Among Us
    2. The Splinter
    3. Good Neighbors
    4. Atlantis SquarePantis
    5. Waiting
    6. Squidtastic Voyage
    7. To Save a Squirrel
    8. Penny Foolish
    9. Money Talks
    10. Bubble Buddy

Does anybody agree that Squidtastic Voyage was bad? I mean Suidward gets tortured with a reed in his throat, and then things get worse when SpongeBob and Patrick are inside, but the worst of all is the ending, terrible with Squidward ending up with the submarine in his stomach at the end.

Edited on 08/29/2008 9:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.

RaeandAnasRock

[51]Aug 30, 2008
    Toph_Girl250 wrote:

Actually i decided to change some episodes around and re-list my top ten least favorite episodes.

1. Fungus Among Us
    2. The Splinter
    3. Good Neighbors
    4. Atlantis SquarePantis
    5. Waiting
    6. Squidtastic Voyage
    7. To Save a Squirrel
    8. Penny Foolish
    9. Money Talks
    10. Bubble Buddy

Does anybody agree that Squidtastic Voyage was bad? I mean Suidward gets tortured with a reed in his throat, and then things get worse when SpongeBob and Patrick are inside, but the worst of all is the ending, terrible with Squidward ending up with the submarine in his stomach at the end.

I agree that Squidtastic Voyage was very bad, especially with Patrick destroying everything. I also hated how Sandy tricked Squidward into signing a waiver. And where the hell did Patrick come from? I agree that episode was very bad, but I disagree with Bubble Buddy.

tvfan95

[52]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 17
    I hated at the end of Hooky when SpongeBob had to take off his clothes off in front of Pearl and the other girls, when he could of just taken out the hook with his hands. One of the few times I felt sorry for SpongeBob.

RaeandAnasRock

[53]Aug 30, 2008
    tvfan95 wrote:
    I hated at the end of Hooky when SpongeBob had to take off his clothes off in front of Pearl and the other girls, when he could of just taken out the hook with his hands. One of the few times I felt sorry for SpongeBob.

Somehow, I actually liked that part. Mainly since it wasn't Squidward, but it was Squidward with the hook! Hey, did you reconize they cut out the scene with Patrick as mayonaise now?

tvfan95

[54]Aug 30, 2008
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:

Somehow, I actually liked that part. Mainly since it wasn't Squidward, but it was Squidward with the hook! Hey, did you reconize they cut out the scene with Patrick as mayonaise now?
    Nah, I usually watch SpongeBob on DVDs uncut. Anyway, I found the fact that Squidward did it a little funny, but I hated when he had to take off his clothes. When I was young I liked but know I hate it since I just felt sorry for him and found it degrading. Why couldn't he of asked the girls to leave the room?

RaeandAnasRock

[55]Aug 30, 2008
    tvfan95 wrote:
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:

Nah, I usually watch SpongeBob on DVDs uncut. Anyway, I found the fact that Squidward did it a little funny, but I hated when he had to take off his clothes. When I was young I liked but know I hate it since I just felt sorry for him and found it degrading. Why couldn't he of asked the girls to leave the room?

I wouldn't think they'd leave, besides, it was season 1. SpongeBob wasn't at its Golden Years yet.

tvfan95

[56]Aug 30, 2008
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:

I wouldn't think they'd leave, besides, it was season 1. SpongeBob wasn't at its Golden Years yet.
    Pervs.

PokeSponge123

[57]Aug 30, 2008
    Well, I don't hate a single S1-3 episode, and I only hate 2 from S4. But in S5, I hated quite a few.

DC-Dude

[58]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 26

3. The Splinter

2. Atlantis Squarepantis

1. I Was A Teenage Gary

Toph_Girl250

[59]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    Toph_Girl250 wrote:

1. Fungus Among Us
    2. The Splinter
    3. Good Neighbors
    4. Atlantis SquarePantis
    5. Waiting
    6. Squidtastic Voyage
    7. To Save a Squirrel
    8. Penny Foolish
    9. Money Talks
    10. Bubble Buddy

I agree that Squidtastic Voyage was very bad, especially with Patrick destroying everything. I also hated how Sandy tricked Squidward into signing a waiver. And where the hell did Patrick come from? I agree that episode was very bad, but I disagree with Bubble Buddy.
    Actually the beginning and ending were good in Bubble Buddy (like Leif Ericsson Day) so the only part i didn't like was when Bubble Buddy got annoying and drove everyone mad (plus mae Squidward provide excellent service) but i could think of worse episodes so i will change my list a third time (hopefully the last.) The only change i will make is have Boating buddies be number 10 on my top ten least favorite episodes list. Boating Buddies i didn't find that great either especially when Squidward couldn't even pass the test.

1. Fungus Among Us
    2. The Splinter
    3. Good Neighbors
    4. Atlantis SquarePantis
    5. Waiting
    6. Squidtastic Voyage
    7. To Save a Squirrel
    8. Penny Foolish
    9. Money Talks
    10. Boating Buddies

RaeandAnasRock

[60]Sep 1, 2008
    Toph_Girl250 wrote:
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    Toph_Girl250 wrote:

1. Fungus Among Us
    2. The Splinter
    3. Good Neighbors
    4. Atlantis SquarePantis
    5. Waiting
    6. Squidtastic Voyage
    7. To Save a Squirrel
    8. Penny Foolish
    9. Money Talks
    10. Bubble Buddy

Actually the beginning and ending were good in Bubble Buddy (like Leif Ericsson Day) so the only part i didn't like was when Bubble Buddy got annoying and drove everyone mad (plus mae Squidward provide excellent service) but i could think of worse episodes so i will change my list a third time (hopefully the last.) The only change i will make is have Boating buddies be number 10 on my top ten least favorite episodes list. Boating Buddies i didn't find that great either especially when Squidward couldn't even pass the test.

1. Fungus Among Us
    2. The Splinter
    3. Good Neighbors
    4. Atlantis SquarePantis
    5. Waiting
    6. Squidtastic Voyage
    7. To Save a Squirrel
    8. Penny Foolish
    9. Money Talks
    10. Boating Buddies

Now you're talking!