We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Someone's in the kitchen with Sandy

CF3689

[21]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 22

Boolia wrote:
    I liked the parts where Plankton tried to speak her Texan accent.

Me, too! That was funny

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SandMan967

[22]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 17
    CF3689 wrote:

Boolia wrote:

Me, too! That was funny

Agreed!

KingBoo112

[23]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 14
    I loved this episode! But one thing I was disapointed at is (dont kill me for this!!!) I wish Sandy was totally naked though! You know, no brahs, no underwear like that! But they dont show it.

Animayshin

[24]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    Yeah, like how they showed Spongebob's mom completely naked in that one house episode!

And she's a squirrel, so she shouldn't have any visible "parts"... The level of anthropomorphism in cartoon animals is starting to irk me...

BTW I didn't see the episode yet.

sciencegirl09

[26]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 15
    SandMan967 wrote:
    CF3689 wrote:

Boolia wrote:

Me, too! That was funny

Agreed!
    That makes four of us

Tkerekes13

[27]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 29

Here's an alternate ending to this episode, which a friend of mine wrote himself:

POLICEMAN: 'Public nudity is against the law in this county...'

SANDY: 'Wait, it's not my fault. (Shaking the jar) Plankton here snatched my fur while I was in the shower. (Points at it) It's over there on the floor. He used it to steal the Krabby Patty formula, like he always has been. '

POLICEMAN: 'Well, now that changes everything.'

He grabbed hold of the jar.

POLICEMAN: (to Sandy) 'Okay you're free to go.'

SANDY: (putting her fur back on) 'Much ablise officers.'

POLICEMAN: (to Plankton) 'And you are coming down town.'

PLANKTON: 'NOOOOOOO!!!'

Tell me what you think of it!

Animayshin

[29]Aug 30, 2009
    Tkerekes13 wrote:

Here's an alternate ending to this episode, which a friend of mine wrote himself:

SANDY: 'Wait, it's not my fault. (Shaking the jar) Plankton here snatched my fur while I was in the shower. (Points at it) It's over there on the floor. He used it to steal the Krabby Patty formula, like he always has been. '

I don't like that ending. I want Sandy to go to jail.

And another thing... How did Sandy get arrested for public nudity if she's wearing her bikini and her bottom? Makes no sense.

KingBoo112

[30]Aug 30, 2009
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    How did Sandy get arrested for public nudity if she's wearing her bikini and her bottom? Makes no sense.[/QUOTE] It could've underware with brahs, so that's sort of like going out with underpants, but to get arrested, she should've been ACTUALLY naked! That makes me med!

NegiSpongie

[31]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    I don't think her wearing only her bra and underwear mattered. She basically went out without her fur which made her bald and considerably naked. And I guess they gave her underwear and a bra to keep her from looking totally exposed.

Tkerekes13

[32]Aug 31, 2009
    Animayshin wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:

I don't like that ending. I want Sandy to go to jail. And another thing... How did Sandy get arrested for public nudity if she's wearing her bikini and her bottom? Makes no sense.
    Why don't you like it?! And why do you want Sandy to go to jail?!

Tkerekes13

[33]Aug 31, 2009
    NegiSpongie wrote:
    I don't think her wearing only her bra and underwear mattered. She basically went out without her fur which made her bald and considerably naked. And I guess they gave her underwear and a bra to keep her from looking totally exposed.
    Even the cops should have noticed that!

alexhates98

[34]Aug 31, 2009
    I didn't see the episode. I didn't see any of the new 10 episodes.

Sabrespongebob

[35]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 16
    if you want the links here they are

TSPONTSP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I44dsd4YNFQ (full)

Chum caverns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_kxQpvlSsE (speedy but you can still understand it)

I heart dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nahSeReMGQ&feature=related (speedy but you can still understand it)

goo goo gas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXV4UkiSso (speedy but you can still understand it)

no hat for pat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKo69o4hAXs&feature=related (speedy but you can still understand it)

chum bucket supreme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLfUTUIJT1I (speedy but you can still understand it)

someons in the kitchen with sandy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mss_RyImKlY (full)

growth spout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SPYy6M7JZY&feature=related (speedy but you can still understand it)

tentacle vision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK3qEYN3sZs&feature=related (speedy but you can still understand it)

the inside job: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9t52FhCXI&feature=related (speedy but you can still understand it)

stuck in the wringer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-IUF8i2aQQ&feature=related (full)

overbooked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sE0aP1wP_8 (speedy)

Animayshin

[36]Sep 1, 2009
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:

I don't like that ending. I want Sandy to go to jail. And another thing... How did Sandy get arrested for public nudity if she's wearing her bikini and her bottom? Makes no sense.

Because it's fun to see the characters go to jail, and Plankton went to jail enough times. Besides, even if Plankton stole her fur, she still went outside "naked" when she could've put on her astronaut suit or something.

Tkerekes13 wrote:
    NegiSpongie wrote:

No, because fish don't have fur and many of them go outside with only a bikini. Sandy didn't expose anything except her skin, and that's not an excuse for being naked. Also Spongebob and Patric have walked around town 100% naked scotch-free. Hmmmmm...

Tkerekes13

[37]Sep 1, 2009
    Animayshin wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:

Because it's fun to see the characters go to jail, and Plankton went to jail enough times. Besides, even if Plankton stole her fur, she still went outside "naked" when she could've put on her astronaut suit or something.
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    NegiSpongie wrote:
    No, because fish don't have fur and many of them go outside with only a bikini. Sandy didn't expose anything except her skin, and that's not an excuse for being naked. Also Spongebob and Patric have walked around town 100% naked scotch-free. Hmmmmm...
    Well, I don't like to see Sandy go to jail, even if it's the first time, because she's my favorite character and I hate to see anything bad happen to her. And Plankton should just keep on going to jail. You're right about one thing, though: she should have put on her suit. Why didn't she?!

You're also right about her skin being exposed as not being an excuse. And I guess Spongebob and Patrick didn't get arrested for being naked because they were careful enough not to get caught, the jerks! Plus, even if somebody called the cops, they could have walked off before the cops could find them. Then again, maybe other cops would find them naked and arrest them.

Edited on 10/26/2009 12:03pm

Sabrespongebob

[38]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 16
    i hate when mrs puff goes to jail she goes to jail like in every episode (with her in)

JellyFishJammer

[39]Sep 2, 2009
    Sabrespongebob wrote:
    i hate when mrs puff goes to jail she goes to jail like in every episode (with her in)

She has only been to jail like 4 times (Hall Monitor, Doing Time, No Free Rides and Ditchin') and I always find it funny. Sandy going to jail was a different twist, even if it was unfair and all. Now all main characters have been arrested!

Tkerekes13

[40]Sep 3, 2009
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Sabrespongebob wrote:
    She has only been to jail like 4 times (Hall Monitor, Doing Time, No Free Rides and Ditchin' and I always find it funny. Sandy going to jail was a different twist, even if it was unfair and all. Now all main characters have been arrested!
    It was indeed unfair! Maybe Sandy could have also told the cops that, eventhough it wasn't entirely her fault, it was only her first offense and have them let her off with a warning. What do you think of that?