We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Ideas!

Beardie99

[1]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 18
    Until we can get our CYOA back we'll just make up episode ideas.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongy3000

[2]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    I've got one! Yellow Days!

TheRiddle47

[3]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 14
    Yeah, but fanfiction is also not allowed.

fierycloud76

[4]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    They should make an Easter-themed episode, and maybe a St. Patrick's Day one too.

patrick12p

[5]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 5
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    They should make an Easter-themed episode, and maybe a St. Patrick's Day one too.

Yeah, LOL. I can see Patricks face now...

How about one where Spongebob falls into Planktons world, and discovers the horrors that is...bunnys?

fierycloud76

[6]Jan 1, 2006
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

How about one where Spongebob falls into Planktons world, and discovers the horrors that is...bunnys?
    Lol, how about one where Squidward discovers that he is related to SpongeBob.

patsysmiles167

[7]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 3
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

Those are pretty hilarious. I got one, how about an episode where Spongebob finds other sponges in another town but never knew about it before and then Patrick finds a place where a bunch of starfishes hided out.Basically an episode where everybody finds their own species and gets voted as president, then they want to create their own city and everyone in bikini bottom starts to part and argue.

fierycloud76

[8]Jan 1, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

Those are pretty hilarious. I got one, how about an episode where Spongebob finds other sponges in another town but never knew about it before and then Patrick finds a place where a bunch of starfishes hided out.Basically an episode where everybody finds their own species and gets voted as president, then they want to create their own city and everyone in bikini bottom starts to part and argue.
    A good title for that episode would be something like "Altered Egos" or something like that.

patsysmiles167

[9]Jan 1, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

A good title for that episode would be something like "Altered Egos" or something like that.

Thanks! sounds like a good title. For a show like "Spongebob SquarePants", I think its hard to come up with episode ideas for an original show.

fierycloud76

[10]Jan 1, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

Thanks! sounds like a good title. For a show like "Spongebob SquarePants", I think its hard to come up with episode ideas for an original show.
    How about an Thanksgiving episode of SB and he and Patrick are pilgrims.

patsysmiles167

[11]Jan 1, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

Cool one! that would be hilarious because with Spongebob and Patrick's naiveness

fierycloud76

[12]Jan 1, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patrick12p wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:

Cool one! that would be hilarious because with Spongebob and Patrick's naiveness
    I even thought of an episode where SpongeBob becomes a magician and at first, the crowd hates him, but in the end he comes up with the perfect trick.

Beardie99

[13]Jan 1, 2006
    Here's mine!

Sponge of Time.

SpongeBob hears that Plankton is up to something. So him and Patrick sneak into the Chumbucket to see what he's up to. SpongeBob and Patrick discover that Plankton has made a time machine to go back in time when the Krusty Krab was first build so he could destroy it in the past so it wouldn't exist in the future. So Plankton enters his time machine but so do SpongeBob and Patrick. Plankton then almost burns down the Krusty Krab but SpongeBob and Patrick stop him. But now they have a problem on there hands how there going to get back to the present?

fierycloud76

[14]Jan 2, 2006
    That sounds like a 30-minute one.

Beardie99

[15]Jan 2, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    That sounds like a 30-minute one.

Yeah it would be or a 60 minute one.

jijak

[16]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    Ive got one

The Computer
    Sandy shows Spongebob the computer and spongebob tells bikini bottom and before they know it,the computer becomes a craze.

Oh and everybody your episode ideas will help my 'The Spongebob show'season 3 cause im run out of ideas.

knasty

[17]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 12
    I got one

Spongy Anger

Sponge begins to get annoyed because he does nothing but work at the Krusty Krab. He then begin to yell at people for no reason and then becomes the "Bully of the Sea" This reputation causes him to lose all of his friends. But there is only one cure for his anger... Gary (Meow)

lol wadda you think.

Beardie99

[18]Jan 2, 2006
    knasty wrote:
    I got one

Spongy Anger

Sponge begins to get annoyed because he does nothing but work at the Krusty Krab. He then begin to yell at people for no reason and then becomes the "Bully of the Sea" This reputation causes him to lose all of his friends. But there is only one cure for his anger... Gary (Meow)

lol wadda you think.

Funny!

thecrab15

[20]May 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    Beardie99 wrote:
    knasty wrote:
    I got one

Spongy Anger

lol wadda you think.

Funny!

yeah!