We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

wow! look at all those bad reviews.......... whats happening?

stui8

[1]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 30
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i carly is getting bad reivews waht the heck is ahppening??????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[2]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 12
    People who hate the show come on and give bad reviews. It's no big deal, every show has haters.

taillow22

[3]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 11
    Some people seem to be reviewing the show based on the fact that they use fake words like "suckish" and "nubbiest". They don't seem to understand cencor ratings (which the iCarly crew can't really help) or the fact that those fake words are JOKES!!

SkyeNite

[4]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 8
    taillow22 wrote:
    Some people seem to be reviewing the show based on the fact that they use fake words like "suckish" and "nubbiest". They don't seem to understand cencor ratings (which the iCarly crew can't really help) or the fact that those fake words are JOKES!!
    I know seriously, my friends add "ish" onto almost-ish (ha!) every word. Its like an unspoken on going joke. Acording to my friends Suckish is a real word used on a daily basis and I have heard alot of people use the word nub and of course nubbiest so I really think these people should start realizing that people use different slang depending on thier region. So in some places the words they use don't sound weird or "fake" at all.
    Edited on 08/31/2009 6:57pm

Girlygirl24

[5]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 28
    I know who cares i use suckish and once i used suckishly!!!!

schillingklaus

[6]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 12
    "Suckish" can't hold a candlle to "drippen'", invented by Michael Barret during the third season of Zoey 101. It's time to use this word on a daily base, in all languages around the world. Schneider as a linguistic trendsetter rocks! Those trolls who make bad reviews based on those words are just vulgar enviars.

1MMfan

[7]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 16

I know, suckish is in fact a word as well as nub, I've seen people use it. They also base it on the laugh track, which doesn't go off every five seconds. The laugh track can easily be ignored any way.

iCarly317

[8]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 13
    I'm never one to say anything about the laugh track, but there was only one time in a recent episode that I thought the laugh track was used at the wrong time because it was more of a sad moment than a funny moment. But I can't even remember what episode that was anymore, nevermind the scene, so it doesn't make any difference to me. You're right though, the laugh track is rather easy to ignore if you actually focus on the show.

AndreaMSkate

[9]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 49
    Pretty sure we have a thread just like this. Locked.