We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

why is icarly self-contradicting?

MusicAddictBabe

[41]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 18
    O_O He's back? Hey, I was just thinking about him the other day and how "interesting" the forum used to be....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[42]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 12

It can sure be done.

I don't know the stuff outside Nickelodeon and Disney, though.

I don't watch toons, either. BUt there was one intervention of Cosmo and Wanda somewhere in Ned's Declassified, that's thus possible to mix and is left as an exercise for those of you who watch toons.

Back to the many Mirandas ... I couldn't see iGet Pranky yet. But there's an easy explanation: Megan Parker has got her own homepage, as seen in Honor Council, a site containing videos of her pranks on Drake and Josh. Carly just watched that homepage of her cousin Megan. She doesn't want to admit to being related to Drake and Megan, because Drake's fangirl woul bother her to no end. It's equally compatible with my stories where Megan and Carly are the same. Carly watches the videos aand starts remembering her earlier existence, and stuffs.

In any case, different names are never an obstacle to identifying several roles of the same person in different shows. Names can be faked easily. The bigger problems are age difference and out-of-characterness. (that isn't even a word, as Dragicevic would say)

For identifying Megan and Carly, one needs thus to assume some head damage and amnesia or a deliberate undercover conspiracy. This has been done, not just by me, but independently by some others, too.

This is made possible because iCarly started not before the end of the regular Drake and Josh episodes. The movies are not compatible with the regular episodes, anyways, and need to get tricked away.

The same goes for Spencer and Crazy Steve, and for Freddie and Nathan's anonymous cameo in Battle of Panthatar, credited as Toplin.

There's even a straightforward connection between Meglin and Creddie: Schneider is rumoured to have wanted to make Meglin a couple in Battle of Panthatar, but decided to delete some scenes and use and expand on them in his upcoming show iCarly.

Identifying Megan with Paige from Zoey 101 : Paige At PCA would at first glance turn Megan OOC. But this can be saved by assuming Megan to be a henchman of Mindy Crenshaw as the real inventor of the power engine. Megan uses a microchip in order to communicate secretly with Mindy during her vist at PCA. This is in character for both of them.

That was just an example ...

I don't know enough about Glee. But there are others to have been there and done that. Sue Sylvester is totally believable as an aunt of Sam etc.

teenj12

[43]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 26
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    O_O He's back? Hey, I was just thinking about him the other day and how "interesting" the forum used to be....

. I thought he was banned forever..

vanillacupcakes

[44]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 16
    ROFLLL. I was surprised too, but I find this funny.

MusicAddictBabe

[45]Jan 16, 2011
    lol I was really taken by surprise. Actually, when I got on to check for new posts and stuff, I went to one and scrolled down like usual and did a sort of double-glance kind of thing (only in computer form - I was scrolling down slowly, passed his post, and quickly scrolled back up to it).

I thought he was too...could've fooled me.

vanillacupcakes

[46]Jan 16, 2011

@MAB: IKR? I saw that it said the last post was made by schillingklaus and I had to check the thread to make sure. I was like "Wait, how did he come back?" What if slicknickshady/schwab came back suddenly? *shudders*

schillingklaus wrote:

Back to the many Mirandas ... I couldn't see iGet Pranky yet. But there's an easy explanation: Megan Parker has got her own homepage, as seen in Honor Council, a site containing videos of her pranks on Drake and Josh. Carly just watched that homepage of her cousin Megan. She doesn't want to admit to being related to Drake and Megan, because Drake's fangirl woul bother her to no end. It's equally compatible with my stories where Megan and Carly are the same. Carly watches the videos and starts remembering her earlier existence, and stuffs.

I don't know enough about Glee. But there are others to have been there and done that. Sue Sylvester is totally believable as an aunt of Sam etc.

Okay, first of all you keep making up things that could have happened in attempt for this "giant crossover" to make sense. Anything could have happened to them so please stop stating it like it's a fact.

In a picture they posted with Carly, Craig, and Eric they said that Carly seemed to know them "from a different world". If Carly was Megan's cousin wouldn't it be the "same world"? So maybe we should go with your second theory. Drake did think she was Megan in iBloop.

Jane Lynch has played over 60 different characters. I'd like to see you try. xD

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0528331/

And just out of curiosity what did happen with your temporary disappearance?? Were you only temporarily banned or...?

schillingklaus

[47]Jan 16, 2011

It's the holy duty of fanfic writers to make uo thuings that could have happened, crossover or not.

Not making up a lot of potential complex facts is lame and boring.

It would not make it the same world. California and Washington may be considered as different worlds by Craig and Eric. Or they may falsely imagine to be dreaming. Or some of many other things. There are infinitely many possibilities to be picked from. Either of them make iCarly non contradictory.

iBloop doesn't count. It was not about iCarly characters, but making fun of the actors and shootings. The scene with Drake Bell can be understood as Drake Bell having walked accidentally into a shooting of iCarly, and thus he was confused upon finding Mary Sheer who never was in Drake &Josh, as opposed to familiar faces like Miranda.

MusicAddictBabe

[48]Jan 25, 2011
    VC - ^^ lol Yeah, me too! I thought about him coming back too. Man, that'd sure be crazy...but it could definitely happen. O_O

Ok...he definitely lost me. I think I agree with what VC was saying. It sort of contradicts and--oh, nevermind...this'll probably turn into an argument lol.

(This is slightly off-topic but I was flipping through the channels and actually sat and watched Nickelodeon for once since...erm...awhile...just because D&J was on. I was like, "Ohmygoshigottawatchthis.")

pscf3

[49]May 1, 2011
    Just scrolling through old threads, and this one seemed interesting.

vanillacupcakes

[50]May 1, 2011
    Lol oh lord...it's interesting indeed. Craig and Eric are dreaming or in a separate state of mind, making the whole idea of Megan and Carly being of the same existence entirely plausible. It's such a simple explanation. Carly is looking back into her past life. Uh-huh...THAT makes sense. *facepalm*

Haha oh gosh, I kind of miss him. Nahhh jk I don't.

schillingklaus

[51]May 4, 2011
    Of course altered plains of existence makes it plausible for all non-materialists.

Carly lived in California once upon a time, anyways, as known from iReunite With Missy. This makes prior encounters with Craig and Eric even more plausible. And Carly's life prior to the web show is to be considered a different life, anyways.

pscf3

[52]May 4, 2011
    How would it be a different life. Did she did and wake up in Seattle?

schillingklaus wrote:
    Of course altered plains of existence makes it plausible for all non-materialists.

Carly lived in California once upon a time, anyways, as known from iReunite With Missy. This makes prior encounters with Craig and Eric even more plausible. And Carly's life prior to the web show is to be considered a different life, anyways.

teenj12

[53]May 4, 2011
    I bet he'll say Carly is half cat so she has 2 lives .
    pscf3 wrote:

schillingklaus wrote:

pscf3

[54]May 4, 2011
    What a great theory!! lol

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

schillingklaus wrote:

teenj12

[55]May 4, 2011
    Lol, I am applying to Schillingklaus University so I have to make my application look good .
    pscf3 wrote:
    What a great theory!! lol

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

schillingklaus wrote:

vanillacupcakes

[56]May 4, 2011
    Maybe this is off topic, but schilling, do you have a conspiracy theory towards 9/11 or the death of Osama??? Do you believe in global warming?? What is your opinion on health care?? I'm curious to what you'd say.

schillingklaus

[57]May 5, 2011

Megan Parker had already raised Henry Doheny from the dead. Thus it's of course possible for Carly to have died and resurrected thereupon in Seattle.

But that's not even necessary.

Before iPilot, Carlotta Shay was leading the life of a normal teenage girl.]

After iPilot, Carlotta Shay was living the life of a web star.

Thus the normal teenager died in iPilot and the web star was born.

This makes it a different life.

pscf3

[58]May 5, 2011
    Ah, so how does the real Miranda fit into this?

schillingklaus wrote:

Megan Parker had already raised Henry Doheny from the dead. Thus it's of course possible for Carly to have died and resurrected thereupon in Seattle.

teenj12

[59]May 5, 2011
    schillingklaus wrote:

Lol.

vanillacupcakes

[60]May 5, 2011
    Schilling, can you answer my other questions??? Please?? I'm curious.

After iPilot it's not a different life in a materialist sense though, which is what I thought you were mentioning. I'm getting a little confused now.