We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

why is icarly self-contradicting?

MusicAddictBabe

[81]May 31, 2011
    • level: 18
    All I can say is...technology's amazing.

Sockstar - That's cool. I never really thought about some of those crossovers before. And I didn't even realize True Jackson was cancelled either. Shows how long I've been away from the TV.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sockstar

[82]May 31, 2011
    • level: 12
    Yeah, it wasn't so much cancelled as "not renewed" and they didn't seem to tell anyone about it.

pscf3

[83]May 31, 2011
    • level: 16
    I didn't know that either, but it's not suprising because they already put true and Jimmy together.

sockstar wrote:
    Yeah, it wasn't so much cancelled as "not renewed" and they didn't seem to tell anyone about it.

teenj12

[84]May 31, 2011
    • level: 26
    I think it waaas mentioned the last of season were the final episodes of the show. True Jackson VP was honestly a bad show. It was just really corny, wack. Its was really no surprise it was cancelled.

pscf3

[85]May 31, 2011
    I think think it was that bad. And really you can't call a show corny on an ICarly board.

vanillacupcakes

[86]May 31, 2011
    Ohh...I was wondering what happened with that show. I was like "there hasn't been a new episode of that show in forever!". I'm surprised it ended before the Fanboy and Chumchum.

pscf3

[87]May 31, 2011
    That show should burn, die, and burn again.

vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Ohh...I was wondering what happened with that show. I was like "there hasn't been a new episode of that show in forever!". I'm surprised it ended before the Fanboy and Chumchum.

teenj12

[88]May 31, 2011

iCarly is FAR from corny. It may be wacky at times, but never corny. Neva that. .

@Vani: I hate FB&CC, it needs to be the next to go. And I was thinking the EXACT thing about True Jackson VP and its episode airings.

Edited on 05/31/2011 5:36pm

pscf3

[89]May 31, 2011
    iCarly CAN be cheesy at times, on pourpose, though,

schillingklaus

[90]May 31, 2011
    • level: 12

True Jackson was a very cool show, allowing for many wonderful non-contradictory crossover couples with iCarly.

MusicAddictBabe

[91]Jun 1, 2011
    I didn't really think that True Jackson was that bad. And I do think Fanboy and Chum Chum should die a slow and painful death.

Btw, Pscf, I just reread your signature and cracked up. I forgot that you put that. So, speaking of crossovers, I would have to say that if Pokemon was legitimately crossed over with Law and Order, that would be one heck of a show.

I can almost imagine it now:
    "I wonder who abandoned this Charmander?"
    "Hm...well, judging by the flame on its tail, I'd say it's been attacked by some sort of water-type Pokemon."
    "Either that or the rain got to it."
    "Yeah."
    *phone rings...conversation...yada yada yada...*
    "That was the Pokemon Center. There was some sort of squabble between a gang of boys and three kids with a Pikachu over a Charmander."
    "Did they say how it started?"
    "Apparently, one of the boys started talking about abandoning a weak Charmander and the other three came up to him and told him to go back and get it after realizing the Charmander he left was this one."
    "...Case closed."

pscf3

[92]Jun 1, 2011
    My signature is an edit of one of saylavee's post. What ever happened to her anyway.

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I didn't really think that True Jackson was that bad. And I do think Fanboy and Chum Chum should die a slow and painful death.

Btw, Pscf, I just reread your signature and cracked up. I forgot that you put that. So, speaking of crossovers, I would have to say that if Pokemon was legitimately crossed over with Law and Order, that would be one heck of a show.

"Hm...well, judging by the flame on its tail, I'd say it's been attacked by some sort of water-type Pokemon."
    "Yeah."
    "That was the Pokemon Center. There was some sort of squabble between a gang of boys and three kids with a Pikachu over a Charmander."
    "Apparently, one of the boys started talking about abandoning a weak Charmander and the other three came up to him and told him to go back and get it after realizing the Charmander he left was this one."
    "...Case closed."

Fireofnature

[93]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 13
    pscf3 wrote:
    My signature is an edit of one of saylavee's post. What ever happened to her anyway.

MusicAddictBabe wrote:

"Yeah."
    "...Case closed."

Don't know, she was awesome, but then she faded away

teenj12

[94]Jun 2, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

MusicAddictBabe wrote:

"Yeah."
    "...Case closed."

Don't know, she was awesome, but then she faded away

What did happen to her? Its like older users are fading away (MAB, Saylavee, LampEC ) and a newer set of users (Hurr, Rici) are filling in their place.

pscf3

[95]Jun 2, 2011
    Mab has been on alot lately. Anyway, I didn't notice Lamp being gone, she's been on here a little bit shorter than we have. I miss the old seddie-topic off thread with me, teenj, Pixar, saylave, vc, lamp, and a couple other peoples.

teenj12

[96]Jun 2, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    Mab has been on alot lately. Anyway, I didn't notice Lamp being gone, she's been on here a little bit shorter than we have. I miss the old seddie-topic off thread with me, teenj, Pixar, saylave, vc, lamp, and a couple other peoples.
    Yea, we had good times .

MusicAddictBabe

[97]Jun 3, 2011
    Yeah, I was actually just wondering what happened to her myself. And, btw, now that you mention it, I do remember that being one of her posts.

I'm gonna try to stay on more, now. But, yeah, I noticed not many older users are on here now. It's a lot of the newer ones and Schilling.

I even remember some of our off-topic conversations in the Seddie thread from last summer. It was fun ^^.

pscf3

[98]Jun 3, 2011
    Schilling's been here forever, but he's been nicer and normal lately.

teenj12

[99]Jun 3, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    Schilling's been here forever, but he's been nicer and normal lately.
    Smiley face. That's a good thing.

Fireofnature

[100]Jun 4, 2011
    • level: 13
    Schilling's old like I am XD. It's sad, I do miss the days that no one here could possibly remember XD. You know, the days with Zulaz, Griffynval, Crzza (as annoying as he was), and so many others who are gone now. Don't get me wrong though, I like all the new people too, you guys are awesome, otherwise I wouldn't have come back myself XD. Somehow you got me talking on here regularly again, haha. When I got back to Texas in October, I'd already been stalking the forum for a couple months trying to figure out who the hell you people were, haha. Leave it to whoever it was in December that posted something that made me post, then it began. *wipes tear* Ah memories. I'm going to look for my post that I posted first when I got back and figure who I responded to , it might have been PCSF that did it XD