We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Why do some people think this show is so funny??

sonic__323

[1]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 11

iCarly is a fair show but I don't really find this show all funny, there are a few lines that are funny and also somethings that happen that are funny, but I don't get how people actually think this show is so funny, mostly all the lines are not funny, some words the actors use are words that we don't use, and plus the laughbox really gets on my nerves when it laughs at lines that are not funny and forgot to mention, the fat boy has to put a freakin' shirt on, I mean there are some people that don't want to see his big belly like me. I know iCarly is trying to be funny but it could still use some work..

Opinions??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

that70sguy92

[2]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 16
    Most people don't like when you criticize a show on its forum, and you've posted this in the wrong place.

[3]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    sonic__323 wrote:

iCarly is a fair show but I don't really find this show all funny, there are a few lines that are funny and also somethings that happen that are funny, but I don't get how people actually think this show is so funny, mostly all the lines are not funny, some words the actors use are words that we don't use, and plus the laughbox really gets on my nerves when it laughs at lines that are not funny and forgot to mention, the fat boy has to put a freakin' shirt on, I mean there are some people that don't want to see his big belly like me. I know iCarly is trying to be funny but it could still use some work..

Opinions??

personally I find it funny, not all the jokes, but most of them. And I love the randomness of it.